Registered members do not see this advertisement! Remove it by signing up for free.
genesis motors forum   genesis motors forums

Direct Links: Genesis Motors Brand | Genesis G70 | Genesis G80 | Genesis G90 | Genesis Sedan | Genesis Coupe | Equus
Genesis Forum: Price Paid For 2015 Genesis
Page 2 of 144 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 1434
  1. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    934
    Cars in my garage
    0
    Rep Power
    7

    Thumbs up Re: Price Paid For 2015 Genesis

    Members don't see this ad
    Money down price locked in. Delivery within 2 weeks. Car built yesterday sales manager has VIN. 3.8 V6 AWD Ultimate. Empire State Gray with Black interior. MSRP $ 52,450. Sale price $51,100 Customer loyalty $1000 Military $500. Final sale price $49,600. Trade in 2011 V6 with tech package $21,000. Adjusted price $28,600. OTD $31,160 Taxes and misc fees.


  2. #12
    Majin SSJ Eric is offline Registered Member What I drive: Genesis 3.8 V6 Sedan
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Age
    38
    Posts
    25
    Cars in my garage
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Price Paid For 2015 Genesis

    They only gave you $12k for your 09???

  3. #13
    PMCErnie is offline Registered Member What I drive: 1G Genesis 3.8 V6 Sedan
    I live in Richmond, VA
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,811
    Cars in my garage
    0
    Rep Power
    8

    Default Re: Price Paid For 2015 Genesis

    Quote Originally Posted by Ernie3647 View Post
    Money down price locked in. Delivery within 2 weeks. Car built yesterday sales manager has VIN. 3.8 V6 AWD Ultimate. Empire State Gray with Black interior. MSRP $ 52,450. Sale price $51,100 Customer loyalty $1000 Military $500. Final sale price $49,600. Trade in 2011 V6 with tech package $21,000. Adjusted price $28,600. OTD $31,160 Taxes and misc fees.
    Conrats and good luck! If the car was just built in Korea yesterday, though, I would not count on delivery within two weeks.
    2012 Cabernet Red Pearl & Cashmere
    3.8 V-6 with Premium Pkg only

    Mods/Accessories: Trunk wings, wheel cap wings, chrome side trim, illuminated door sills, mud guards, all-weather winter floor mats and trunk cargo mat. Llumar Air Blue 80 ceramic tint. Custom-made left foot rest/dead pedal.

    - 2014 Santa Fe Sport 2.0T AWD

  4. #14
    Midnightsun is offline Been here awhile... What I drive: 2G Genesis 5.0 V8 Ultimate
    I live in Montreal, Canada
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Age
    58
    Posts
    2,021
    Cars in my garage
    0
    Rep Power
    9

    Default Re: Price Paid For 2015 Genesis

    Quote Originally Posted by PMCErnie View Post
    Conrats and good luck! If the car was just built in Korea yesterday, though, I would not count on delivery within two weeks.
    We ship overseas on a regular basis and I confirm the best you can do by ship is about a month door to door and that is on a good day. You need to deliver to port no later than a week in advance, loading, unloading, paperwork, customs, ect.
    2015 HTRAC V8 Ultimate Montecito Blue/Ivory
    Born July 10th 2014
    1996 Mercedes SL 320 Polar White/Grey, Mint
    2014 Fiat 500L lounge, Loaded, White.
    2017 Honda Ridgeline Touring, White.

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    934
    Cars in my garage
    0
    Rep Power
    7

    Default Re: Price Paid For 2015 Genesis

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnightsun View Post
    We ship overseas on a regular basis and I confirm the best you can do by ship is about a month door to door and that is on a good day. You need to deliver to port no later than a week in advance, loading, unloading, paperwork, customs, ect.
    I can do one month or better for a car made for me that won’t be test driven by anybody especially on and off curbs as was stated by one of our forum test drive reviewers.

  6. #16
    bmbutler is offline Registered Member What I drive: Genesis 3.8 V6 Sedan
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    174
    Cars in my garage
    0
    Rep Power
    5

    Default Re: Price Paid For 2015 Genesis

    Quote Originally Posted by rrobbins View Post
    I am trading in a 2009 Genesis. They gave me $12,960 for it. They are also giving me three years of valet service which I thought was nice. They will not swap out the flying H on the rear with wings. I need to get that done.

    You are paying top dollar for a 2015 Genesis and they won't badge it for you?!?!? I would tell them "then no deal" and walk. I bet they would then do it real fast.

  7. #17
    bmbutler is offline Registered Member What I drive: Genesis 3.8 V6 Sedan
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    174
    Cars in my garage
    0
    Rep Power
    5

    Default Re: Price Paid For 2015 Genesis

    Quote Originally Posted by Majin SSJ Eric View Post
    They only gave you $12k for your 09???
    That's a Hyundai for you. That is why I am saying goodbye to Hyundai. Their value drops like a 20,000 pound weight and I for one am sick of it.

  8. #18
    ninjaturtle is offline Registered Member What I drive: Genesis 3.8 V6 Sedan
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    13
    Cars in my garage
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Price Paid For 2015 Genesis

    Was hoping to see some bigger discounts on here. I just bought a new 13 demo 3.8 w/tech for $29K + tax and needed to get 1 more car in the house. Was interested in a loaded 2015 genesis but was expecting to see at least 5K off despite being a new model. This car is going to be a long term one and will be driving more miles on it, its replacing my 2001 Lexus LS430 Ultra which has 245k miles on it now. Spending 50K+ is making me look at alternatives, specifically a Tesla Model S. Gas savings over 8 years should make the prices pretty similar.

  9. #19
    Midnightsun is offline Been here awhile... What I drive: 2G Genesis 5.0 V8 Ultimate
    I live in Montreal, Canada
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Age
    58
    Posts
    2,021
    Cars in my garage
    0
    Rep Power
    9

    Default Re: Price Paid For 2015 Genesis

    Quote Originally Posted by ninjaturtle View Post
    Was hoping to see some bigger discounts on here. I just bought a new 13 demo 3.8 w/tech for $29K + tax and needed to get 1 more car in the house. Was interested in a loaded 2015 genesis but was expecting to see at least 5K off despite being a new model. This car is going to be a long term one and will be driving more miles on it, its replacing my 2001 Lexus LS430 Ultra which has 245k miles on it now. Spending 50K+ is making me look at alternatives, specifically a Tesla Model S. Gas savings over 8 years should make the prices pretty similar.
    Tesla is nice for sure but up here they start at $82,000 for the entry package. Getting a little up there. $30,000 in gas will go quite far. Properly invested doubling your $30,000 in 8 years is very realistic.

  10. #20
    rrobbins is offline Registered Member What I drive: 3.8 V6 Sedan
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Age
    71
    Posts
    27
    Cars in my garage
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Price Paid For 2015 Genesis

    Members don't see this ad
    Quote Originally Posted by Majin SSJ Eric View Post
    They only gave you $12k for your 09???
    They went to autotrader.com, entered the information on my car and their offer is what the dealer offered. I think it was fair. I hope.

Page 2 of 144 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
MADISON ROSS MEDIA GROUP MARKETPLACE
Need products for your Hyundai Genesis? Check out your options at the links below: