Sign up to remove ads. We'd love to have you amongst our ranks! Just click the Register button below!

genesis motors forum   genesis motors forums

Direct Links: Genesis Motors Brand | Genesis G70 | Genesis G80 | Genesis G90 | Genesis Sedan | Genesis Coupe | Equus
Genesis Forum: 2009 KDM 3.8 SCC Grille - Part Numbers Search
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    xiaphin is online now KDModerator
    What I drive: 1G Genesis 3.8 V6 Sedan
    I live in NC
    Cars in my garage

Default 2009 KDM 3.8 SCC Grille - Part Numbers Search

Members don't see this ad

Always liked the look of this grill over all the others, US Verion, Prada and 2012+, ever since I saw this video VIP Genesis. Ended up purchasing one from KAI on clearance but was sent the wrong Upper Radiator Grille Garnish, the one that comes on our cars in America and isn't flat all the way across like in the picture above. Not happy with my transaction since they knowingly sent me the wrong part and have intention on sending me the correct one but that is topic for another thread.

I have all the part numbers for this grill assembly but am not able to find or get any information on the camera that goes along with the grille. Searched partial part numbers on fourgreen and looked on tendown but have not had any luck. Genesis is listed as Dynacity on fourgreen. Cameras are listed on tendown but not for the SCC grille. I have no intention on hooking it up, most likely not possible anyways since we never received this grille in the US, just want it to complete the grille. Anybody know what the part number is and where I can purchase it? It would be ideal if I could get one that is doesn't function but is cosmetically solid.

I contacted fourgreen but they can't look up the parts without a VIN number. Catch is the VIN has to have the option on the car. Also contacted ebay user youjin79 who has the Upper Grille Garnish and Grille Radiator for sale but he was no help either. Any help would be appreciated.

Part numbers I know below:

Upper Radiator Grille Garnish 86355-3M400
    Grille Upr-Piece (DOM,SCC) 86353-3M030
    Grille Radiator 86351-3M030
    Cover Assy-S.C.C. Unit 86355-3M000
    Debadged - 3000K HIDs - KDM Airbag - Black Chrome Rear Wing - LED Scuff Plates - SS Dynamic Edition Accel Pedal - Aluminum Brake Pedal - Coupe Metal Dead Pedal
    Suntek HP Bronze 40% Tint - Orafol 8300 Light Grey Tinted Heads and Tails - Avery SW900 Brushed Steel Wrapped Roof
    Junction Produce Beige Curtains - VipdOut Beige Neckpads
    09' SCC Grille w/Camera - Prada Side Engine Covers
    Air Force Suspension Bags
    Accuair e-Level Management - Dual 400s - 5 Gal Tank - Exo Mounts - Copper Hardlines - SS Fittings - Zaetec Digital Pressure Gauge - i-Level
    Infinitewerks LS01
    Front - 20x10+18 Rear - 20x10.5+28
    Liquid Bronze Face - Brushed Smoked Lead Lips and Centers w/logo Machined - 24k Gold Hardware
    Yokohama S.drive 245/35/20 All Around
    --------------
    IG - @pharrlower
    Discogs - xiaphin

206rspec is offline Registered Member What I drive: Genesis 5.0 V8 R-Spec Sedan
    Cars in my garage

Default Re: 2009 KDM 3.8 SCC Grille - Part Numbers Search

I can get it from my contact shipped to me for 300.

I live in NC
    Cars in my garage

Quote Originally Posted by 206rspec View Post
    I can get it from my contact shipped to me for 300.

Who's your contact and which item can you get for $300? If it's the camera what is the part number?

Cars in my garage

it is the camera. He didn't give the part number, probably doesn't want it to be bought elsewhere. Seems on par with other cameras.

I live in NC
    Cars in my garage

Do you know if the camera fits other models or just this one? The part number for it might as well not exist cause I can't find it online anywhere. Is your contact a friend in Korea or somebody at an import business?

Cars in my garage

its a guy I've been getting all my prada parts from. i have a friend there also who owns KDM Imports but he needs part number. I would imagine its just for that car because of the grille opening.

I live in NC
    Cars in my garage

Quote Originally Posted by 206rspec View Post
    its a guy I've been getting all my prada parts from. i have a friend there also who owns KDM Imports but he needs part number. I would imagine its just for that car because of the grille opening.

Can you send me their contact info? I'll be needing some other parts as well here soon. Never dealing with KAI again after not sending me the correct upper grill garnish and not responding to any of my messages. Seems to be par for the course with them. Lost a lot of future business from me.

I live in NC
    Cars in my garage

Installed grille the other day after receiving the upper grille garnish from another vendor. Even without the camera installed I think this grille makes the car look even better, more luxurious. Some will like it, others will hate it. Comparison pics below...

dc20133.8 is offline Registered Member What I drive: Genesis 3.8 V6 Sedan
    I live in Plainfield/Chicago, IL
    Cars in my garage

Quote Originally Posted by xiaphin View Post
    Installed grille the other day after receiving the upper grille garnish from another vendor. Even without the camera installed I think this grille makes the car look even better, more luxurious. Some will like it, others will hate it. Comparison pics below...
    I like! Looks good!!
    Cheers,

Dean
    Chicago, IL

I live in NC
    Cars in my garage

Members don't see this ad
    Finally found the part number. There are two different cameras in this style, one for my grille which has a black housing and the other for the 3.3 Genesis, never imported into US, with a silver housing. Will be ordering it here shortly. Upload pics when I get it installed.

95770-3M010 - for the 3.8

95770-3M000 - for the 3.3

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast