Sign up to remove ads. We'd love to have you amongst our ranks! Just click the Register button below!

genesis motors forum   genesis motors forums

Direct Links: Genesis Motors Brand | Genesis G70 | Genesis G80 | Genesis G90 | Genesis Sedan | Genesis Coupe | Equus
Genesis Forum: KDMZILLA's 5.0 build thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    Dat5.0GenLyfe2016 is online now Registered Member What I drive: 2G Genesis 5.0 V8 Ultimate
    Cars in my garage

Default Re: KDMZILLA's 5.0 build thread

Members don't see this ad
    This guy is a Joke

Rloyola0426 is offline Registered Member What I drive: 2G Genesis 3.8 V6 Sedan
    Cars in my garage

Who is? Me? KDMZILLA? Megan? Who are you talking about?
    2015 Genesis 3.8 V6 RWD with Signature package Empire State Gray/Black Leather interior
    - AEM CAI
    - ATQ Rigid Collars
    - Megan EZII Coilovers
    - 20x9 +30 Rotary Forged Gloss Gunmetal TSW Bathurst wheels
    - 18% Nano Hybrid Carbon tint including panoramic roof
    - 12" SSA GCON subwoofer in ported box tuned to 33hz
    - Rockford Fosgate R1200-1D
    - LC2i Line Out Converter

Cars in my garage

Found the listing for 2015+ coilovers:

http://www.meganracing.com/product_d...2486&catid=106

Now I need to find reviews on the quality of these things. I remember when these were an eBay brand so I wonder how far they've come since then.

WHYTE5OH is online now Registered Member What I drive: 2G Genesis 5.0 V8
    I live in South Beach
    Cars in my garage

Didn't see much of a difference from the pics between stock and their setup.
    2015 Hyundai Genesis 5.0 sedan - Casablanca White w/ 20% tint and K&N drop in filters.

Cars in my garage

They're coilovers so they're adjustable. I wonder what setting the pictures are on and if they are representative of the highest settings or the lowest or somewhere in between. Pics of KDMZILLA's car look amazing though.
    Last edited by Rloyola0426; 03-17-2017 at 01:43 AM.

KDMzilla is offline Registered Member What I drive: 2G Genesis 5.0 V8
    Cars in my garage

Quote Originally Posted by Rloyola0426 View Post
    They're coilovers so they're adjustable. I wonder what setting the pictures are on and if they are representative of the highest settings or the lowest or somewhere in between. Pics of KDMZILLA's car look amazing though.
    Sorry guys, been out of the loop for a minute.

The pics on Megan's site are with the coilovers maxed out (as high as they could go) in height in the rear, I think the front still had room to go up. I dropped it about an inch all the way around until I rolled the front fenders, then dropped it again to get the right look. Overall the quality was as good as you could expect from a $900 set of coils. Megan ended up increasing the spring rate on the front because of the ride feel.

I have been riding on them for over a year and havent had any mechanical issues or noises. Only issue is not having a camber kit for the sedan, you end up chewing through tires.

zilla.JPG

Dat5.0GenLyfe2016 is online now Registered Member What I drive: 2G Genesis 5.0 V8 Ultimate
    Cars in my garage

Last edited by Dat5.0GenLyfe2016; 03-21-2017 at 12:12 PM.

KDMzilla is offline Registered Member What I drive: 2G Genesis 5.0 V8
    Cars in my garage

Quote Originally Posted by Dat5.0GenLyfe2016 View Post
    You've been out of the loop for a while meaning don't answer IG Dms dont even answer your phone............Oh by the way, thank you for your lies about the vegas trip and hotels.... Congrats....
    Easy Captain Emo. I realize that I told you I could hook you up with a room, and at the end of the day I apologize for letting you down.

On the real, just a piece of advice, when someone tells you that they can help you, dont blow them up every 20 minutes looking for updates, timeframes, emails, confirmations a month before the sh*t was even going down. I am a grown ass man, with a grown up job, I cant be dropping everything Im doing 5 times a day to make sure I answer to your every beckon call. The last thing I needed was to have to hold your hand through the whole process, then have you blow up my connect in Vegas and treat him the same way.

Calling me a joke? Get the F outta here with that sh*t. You played yourself.

Cars in my garage

Last edited by Dat5.0GenLyfe2016; 03-21-2017 at 12:12 PM.

AustinTX is offline Registered Member What I drive: 2015 Genesis 3.8 V6 Sedan RWD (2G)
    I live in Austin, TX
    Cars in my garage

Members don't see this ad
    Quote Originally Posted by KDMzilla View Post
    Easy Captain Emo. I realize that I told you I could hook you up with a room, and at the end of the day I apologize for letting you down.

On the real, just a piece of advice, when someone tells you that they can help you, dont blow them up every 20 minutes looking for updates, timeframes, emails, confirmations a month before the sh*t was even going down. I am a grown ass man, with a grown up job, I cant be dropping everything Im doing 5 times a day to make sure I answer to your every beckon call. The last thing I needed was to have to hold your hand through the whole process, then have you blow up my connect in Vegas and treat him the same way.

Calling me a joke? Get the F outta here with that sh*t. You played yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dat5.0GenLyfe2016 View Post
    Sorry to have spoken badly about mister Grown ass man with a Grown up job

I guess at this point it really doesn't matter. We both know what really happen in this cause... So I will accept your apologize. At least you did something that a "grown ass man would do, 6 months later lol"

- - - Updated - - -

Last time I checked: when someone books a room a confirmation is given... (Takes 10 seconds to send a text with the info so that the other person could have it) Dam I was asking for to much LOL
    Last time I checked: you want to book things in advance that's called good planning
    Last time I checked: Making sure things are done is what people do so they wont get any surprises at the last min
    Do you guys really have to post this on a public forum for all to see? It's a bunch of "he said, she said" that's completely irrelevant to anyone but you two.
    2015 Hyundai Genesis 3.8 RWD Ultimate - Ibiza Blue/Ivory

http://badges.fuelly.com/images/sig-us/413026.png
    In my Genesis garage: 2015 Hyundai Genesis

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast