Sign up to remove ads. We'd love to have you amongst our ranks! Just click the Register button below!

genesis motors forum   genesis motors forums

Direct Links: Genesis Motors Brand | Genesis G70 | Genesis G80 | Genesis G90 | Genesis Sedan | Genesis Coupe | Equus
Genesis Forum: G80 badging
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: G80 badging

sub780lime is offline Registered Member What I drive: 2G Genesis 3.8 V6 Sedan
    I live in Oxnard, CA
    Cars in my garage

Members don't see this ad
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmit86 View Post
    I had a Empire State Gray 3.8 Genesis pass me today heading Westbound on Rte 20 about a mile East of Randall Road in Elgin IL. I think it was a 2016 based on the LED DRLs. Nice looking ride!

It had wings on the trunk, and I think a 3.8 HTRAC badge on the right side of the trunk, and NO Genesis badge on the Left side of the trunk. It went by pretty quickly, so I cannot be sure, but I think this may be a G80 rebadge in progress.

If the driver is a forum member, perhaps we will see a post.
    This wasnt me, but this is essentially how mine looks minus the HTRAC. I am just waiting for the G80 OEMs to come out to add that. Telling the 17s from the 16s is so tough from what I have seen so far.

digmyGenesis is offline Supporting Member What I drive: 2G Genesis Sedan
    I live in Winnipeg, Canada
    Cars in my garage

Default Re: G80 badging

2015 Genesis Sedan Technology 3.8 AWD

I received G80 and Htrac emblem for the rear of my car.
    s-l1600.jpgs-l1600.jpg

This is how it looks like right now. The old owner removed it.
    IMG_5991.JPG

I don't have any reference where the G80 and the 3.8 Htrac should go? Can someone please give me some measurements or ideas? It seems harder to get it right. I need to know what is the distance from the G to the left of the truck panel and to the bottom of the truck panel. I looked for a template but couldn't find one. Some help will be appreciated. Thanks.

if you don't have measurements, may be you can tell me how you have installed it.

digmyGenesis is offline Supporting Member What I drive: 2G Genesis Sedan
    I live in Winnipeg, Canada
    Cars in my garage

I found a high resolution picture online and was able to make a template from it. It worked out pretty good. Too a long time but very close to perfect.

Fballjunkie is offline Hasn't posted much yet... What I drive: 2G Genesis Sedan
    I live in Manitoba, Canada
    Cars in my garage

Members don't see this ad
    Ill be in Winnipeg next Saturday so can just show you on mine if you can wait....

Can give you a hand too if youd like...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234