Sign up to remove ads. We'd love to have you amongst our ranks! Just click the Register button below!

genesis motors forum   genesis motors forums

Direct Links: Genesis Motors Brand | Genesis G70 | Genesis G80 | Genesis G90 | Genesis Sedan | Genesis Coupe | Equus
Genesis Forum: Genesis G90 Owners Roll Call!
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Genesis Motors is offline Genesis Motors Forum What I drive: 2G Genesis 3.8 V6 Sedan
    I live in Royal Palm Beach, Florida
    Cars in my garage

Default Re: Genesis G90 Owners Roll Call!

Members don't see this ad
    Quote Originally Posted by russray View Post
    I had parchment( similar to Genesis Beige) on a Lexus LS 430 that I owned for 13 years. The only issue I had was dye from jeans. It cleaned right off though. I liked the color so much that I got it on the G90. As an aside, I considered a 2017 Lexus LS 460 went through the "build your own" on the web site and couldn't find lane keep assist on the regular LS. Assuming this was a web problem, I went to the dealer to check it out and drive the LS. After a bunch of confusion at the dealership, they said well we found an LS equipped with lane keep assist for $106,000 in Seattle Washington. I live in Tulsa. Sure enough, if you want lane keep assist on the 2017 LS460 you have to buy the long one. BUT that is not all. You also have to be LED lighting, air suspension and the luxury package which all adds another $25,000 or so. How nuts can a brand get. Needless to say I didn't even bother to test drive. It just cemented my decision to buy the G90. So far I am very happy with my choice.
    Thank you! Wow, what a JOKE! Seriously, Lexus? You're going to price yourself right out of existence. Who wants a top tier full-size luxury sedan without (what is now) basic technology you can get in a Hyundai Elantra without having to pay over $100k?! How stupid...

Have an iPhone or Android? Then you can be connected with everything automotive in your area.
    Download the Cars Connected app for your iPhone or Android device today!

Get your Genesis for the lowest price possible! Go to TrueCar.com first!

Visit the Genesis Owners Group on Facebook and Google Plus!

Help support our community. For as little as $4.00 per month, you can help us pay our server bills,
    software bills, licensing, renewal & upgrade fees and more... Click here for more information.
    In my Genesis garage: 2015 Hyundai Genesis Sedan

Photomanoh is offline Hasn't posted much yet... What I drive: OH
    I live in OH
    Cars in my garage

IMG_3787.jpg
    Picked up our black on black G90 this past Tuesday, Great car.
    Still learning about all it's features

Genesis Motors is offline Genesis Motors Forum What I drive: 2G Genesis 3.8 V6 Sedan
    I live in Royal Palm Beach, Florida
    Cars in my garage

Quote Originally Posted by Photomanoh View Post
    IMG_3787.jpg
    Picked up our black on black G90 this past Tuesday, Great car.
    Still learning about all it's features
    Welcome aboard! Thank you for signing up - and congratulations on your new Genesis G90!
    In my Genesis garage: 2015 Hyundai Genesis Sedan

HEY GURL is offline Registered Member What I drive: Genesis 5.0 V8 Ultimate
    I live in Houston, Tx
    Cars in my garage

Quote Originally Posted by Smokedog1012 View Post
    Hello Folks

I'm here in Fredericksburg, VA area just south of Quantico. I was looking to drive the 5.0 Ultimate and the 3.3 T. However, I had been waiting for months and could not locate a 5.0 in VA. So I just expanded my search to "communist" Maryland I ended up finding both cars at the Bowie, MD Genesis dealer. Took the hour plus drive over and drove both. The 3.3T had good pop however I was more impressed with the overall power of the 5.0 Ultimate. I choose a Silver Platinum 5.0 Ultimate with black interior. Car is hot and drive likes nothing I've ever driven before. Bear in mind I was upgrading from a 2013 Hyundai Genesis 5.0 RSpec. This 2017 Genesis is the real deal !!! Glad I waited and didn't go for the BMW or the Mercedes.
    CONGRATS BRO-IN-LAW!!!! That is so awesome! I know she is beautiful! I knew your screen name sounded familiar, especially when I saw your location. My man! hehe Can't wait to see pics. Now this is even funnier since you have the G90. Ironically your brother said last week, "you should just get the big G90." I said, it's awesome but it's too big for me. My Genny seems BIG to me and it barely fits in the garage as it is. hehe Well, at least we have a G90 in the family now! Yeah!!

So I'll be waiting for the 2018 G80 Sport this spring/summer. (or the 2018 G80 5.0 with the refresh) BTW, notice my join date to the forum. I've been a fan of the Gen from the launch. :-) Enjoy that fabulous G-ride! Big baller you!!! (love it)
    2015 Genesis 5.0 Ultimate // Casablanca White/Beige

Photomanoh is offline Hasn't posted much yet... What I drive: OH
    I live in OH
    Cars in my garage

Purchased a new G90 Black on black last week. Great car, love it so far. Had to wait a month for it to come in.IMG_3787.jpg

1xbuck is offline Hasn't posted much yet... I live in Carmel, IN
    Cars in my garage

Picked up my G90 yesterday. Black on Black 5.0 AWD.

macbrett is offline Hasn't posted much yet... What I drive: Genesis G90
    I live in California
    Cars in my garage

I recently bought a 2017 G90 V8 Ultimate HTRAC (white with black interior), and drove it from Chicago to California. I love it.

See my first impression thread for details.

leggy is online now Getting familiar with the group... What I drive: Genesis/Equus In His/Her Dreams (Doesn't own one yet)
    I live in SoCal
    Cars in my garage

Finally did it. A proud member of the G90 family.
    Just leased today a 3.3T RWD Santiago silver with black interior.
    Love the car so far and it drives great.
    15000 miles a year, 36 months with zero down zero drive off for $805 out of the door including California's tax of 8.75%.
    I have also added the express wear and tear for $19/month, which makes the total $824.

Goaterguy is offline Hasn't posted much yet... What I drive: No Genesis Yet!
    Cars in my garage

Congratulations on you purchase!

Do you mind explaining what the Express wear and tear for $19/month is?

Thanks

leggy is online now Getting familiar with the group... What I drive: Genesis/Equus In His/Her Dreams (Doesn't own one yet)
    I live in SoCal
    Cars in my garage

Members don't see this ad
    Thank you. I apologies, the program called wear and use, not wear and tear.

Program brochure is attached

20170212_072551.jpg
    20170212_072526.jpg

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast