Sign up to remove ads. We'd love to have you amongst our ranks! Just click the Register button below!

genesis motors forum   genesis motors forums

Direct Links: Genesis Motors Brand | Genesis G70 | Genesis G80 | Genesis G90 | Genesis Sedan | Genesis Coupe | Equus
Genesis Forum: Genesis G90 Owners Roll Call!
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Smokedog1012 is offline Hasn't posted much yet... What I drive: Ultimate 5.0
    Cars in my garage

Default Re: Genesis G90 Owners Roll Call!

Members don't see this ad
    Hello Folks

I'm here in Fredericksburg, VA area just south of Quantico. I was looking to drive the 5.0 Ultimate and the 3.3 T. However, I had been waiting for months and could not locate a 5.0 in VA. So I just expanded my search to "communist" Maryland I ended up finding both cars at the Bowie, MD Genesis dealer. Took the hour plus drive over and drove both. The 3.3T had good pop however I was more impressed with the overall power of the 5.0 Ultimate. I choose a Silver Platinum 5.0 Ultimate with black interior. Car is hot and drive likes nothing I've ever driven before. Bear in mind I was upgrading from a 2013 Hyundai Genesis 5.0 RSpec. This 2017 Genesis is the real deal !!! Glad I waited and didn't go for the BMW or the Mercedes.

Genesis Motors is offline Genesis Motors Forum What I drive: 2G Genesis 3.8 V6 Sedan
    I live in Royal Palm Beach, Florida
    Cars in my garage

Quote Originally Posted by Smokedog1012 View Post
    Hello Folks

I'm here in Fredericksburg, VA area just south of Quantico. I was looking to drive the 5.0 Ultimate and the 3.3 T. However, I had been waiting for months and could not locate a 5.0 in VA. So I just expanded my search to "communist" Maryland I ended up finding both cars at the Bowie, MD Genesis dealer. Took the hour plus drive over and drove both. The 3.3T had good pop however I was more impressed with the overall power of the 5.0 Ultimate. I choose a Silver Platinum 5.0 Ultimate with black interior. Car is hot and drive likes nothing I've ever driven before. Bear in mind I was upgrading from a 2013 Hyundai Genesis 5.0 RSpec. This 2017 Genesis is the real deal !!! Glad I waited and didn't go for the BMW or the Mercedes.
    Welcome aboard! Thank you for signing up and congratulations on your new Genesis G90! So you went "BIG" with the 5.0, huh? I guess since you already had an RSpec - why wouldn't you? The G90 is really something, isn't it? It's definitely a grade up from the G80 - which it should be (being the flagship) of the company...

Have an iPhone or Android? Then you can be connected with everything automotive in your area.
    Download the Cars Connected app for your iPhone or Android device today!

Get your Genesis for the lowest price possible! Go to TrueCar.com first!

Visit the Genesis Owners Group on Facebook and Google Plus!

Help support our community. For as little as $4.00 per month, you can help us pay our server bills,
    software bills, licensing, renewal & upgrade fees and more... Click here for more information.
    In my Genesis garage: 2015 Hyundai Genesis Sedan

Chief15 is offline Hasn't posted much yet... What I drive: 2G Genesis 5.0 V8 Ultimate
    Cars in my garage

I just pick up my Genesis G90 on 12/10/16

leggy is online now Been here awhile... What I drive: Genesis/Equus In His/Her Dreams (Doesn't own one yet)
    I live in SoCal
    Cars in my garage

Quote Originally Posted by Chief15 View Post
    Congrats Chief. What's the engine size, buy or lease, how much? Pictures please

russray is offline Hasn't posted much yet... What I drive: Genesis G90
    I live in Oklahoma
    Cars in my garage

Picking my Casablanca White with Beige upholstery G90 AWD 5.0 Monday 12-19 in St Louis Missouri and then driving back home to Tulsa, OK. Dealing with local Tulsa dealership was a nightmare. I found exactly the G90 I wanted on line at Dean Team Genesis in Ballwin, MO. Dealt with Ben French and completed the deal in no time. Gave him my AX number to hold the vehicle and bought a plane ticket to St Louis. Ben is even picking me up at the airport and taking me to the dealership. Will bond with my new G90 on the way back to Tulsa.

Seattle Genesis is offline Registered Member What I drive: Genesis V6 3.3T AWD
    I live in Seattle / Renton, WA
    Cars in my garage

Well..... I did it. I'm now the proud owner of a 2017 3.3T V6 AWD G90 Premium. White with ivory interior. I really wanted a V8 5.0, bit no regrets so far. Don't worry. Pics are coming soon.

Genesis Motors is offline Genesis Motors Forum What I drive: 2G Genesis 3.8 V6 Sedan
    Cars in my garage

Quote Originally Posted by Chief15 View Post
    Welcome aboard! Thank you for signing up - and congratulations on your Genesis G90!

Quote Originally Posted by russray View Post
    Picking my Casablanca White with Beige upholstery G90 AWD 5.0 Monday 12-19 in St Louis Missouri and then driving back home to Tulsa, OK. Dealing with local Tulsa dealership was a nightmare. I found exactly the G90 I wanted on line at Dean Team Genesis in Ballwin, MO. Dealt with Ben French and completed the deal in no time. Gave him my AX number to hold the vehicle and bought a plane ticket to St Louis. Ben is even picking me up at the airport and taking me to the dealership. Will bond with my new G90 on the way back to Tulsa.
    Welcome aboard! Thank you for signing up! Sorry to hear you had trouble with your local dealership. It's really hit or miss right now with this new company getting started. But I'm sure you're in for a great experience with the car itself. It sounds like that St. Louis dealership is really on the ball.

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Genesis View Post
    Well..... I did it. I'm now the proud owner of a 2017 3.3T V6 AWD G90 Premium. White with ivory interior. I really wanted a V8 5.0, bit no regrets so far. Don't worry. Pics are coming soon.
    You did it, huh?! Congratulations... You went for the ivory interior! Nice. I wonder if that'll be a unique option amongst buyers. I generally like dark interiors but I grew up in Cadillacs and they did white really well. The ivory looks great - Genesis did an excellent job...

Goaterguy is offline Hasn't posted much yet... What I drive: No Genesis Yet!
    Cars in my garage

I saw and sat on the ivory interior at a car show and it is amazing. I know it will give me more trouble than my current black leather but I think it's worth the risk. It's the one I want. Congrats to the new owners.

Cars in my garage

I've appreciated white interiors since way back in the day...

russray is offline Hasn't posted much yet... What I drive: Genesis G90
    I live in Oklahoma
    Cars in my garage

Members don't see this ad
    I had parchment( similar to Genesis Beige) on a Lexus LS 430 that I owned for 13 years. The only issue I had was dye from jeans. It cleaned right off though. I liked the color so much that I got it on the G90. As an aside, I considered a 2017 Lexus LS 460 went through the "build your own" on the web site and couldn't find lane keep assist on the regular LS. Assuming this was a web problem, I went to the dealer to check it out and drive the LS. After a bunch of confusion at the dealership, they said well we found an LS equipped with lane keep assist for $106,000 in Seattle Washington. I live in Tulsa. Sure enough, if you want lane keep assist on the 2017 LS460 you have to buy the long one. BUT that is not all. You also have to be LED lighting, air suspension and the luxury package which all adds another $25,000 or so. How nuts can a brand get. Needless to say I didn't even bother to test drive. It just cemented my decision to buy the G90. So far I am very happy with my choice.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast