Sign up to remove ads. We'd love to have you amongst our ranks! Just click the Register button below!

genesis motors forum   genesis motors forums

Direct Links: Genesis Motors Brand | Genesis G70 | Genesis G80 | Genesis G90 | Genesis Sedan | Genesis Coupe | Equus
Genesis Forum: New Color Called Himalayan Gray...
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    chambers is offline Hasn't posted much yet... What I drive: G80 Sport
    I live in Wisconsin
    Cars in my garage

Default Re: New Color Called Himalayan Gray...

Members don't see this ad
    Beautiful car! This is probably the color my wife and I are going to choose - we are coming from an Empire State Gray one. I am interested in the Polar Ice as well as it seems pretty unique.

How do you like it thus far? Didn't realize they had hit the dealers in Canada!

Curt@MSN is offline Supporting Member What I drive: 2016 Audi A7 Prestige
    I live in Madison, WI
    Cars in my garage

Quote Originally Posted by chambers View Post
    Beautiful car! This is probably the color my wife and I are going to choose - we are coming from an Empire State Gray one. I am interested in the Polar Ice as well as it seems pretty unique.

How do you like it thus far? Didn't realize they had hit the dealers in Canada!
    Sorry all....all of a sudden I was logging into the site under some user ID that must be related to a FB Connect ID ?? I always log into the site with my sponsored Curt@MSN login. No idea what happened.

Update - just figured it out. My wife created her own username on the forums and has been reading up on the new Sport. She used my laptop and was still logged in under her ID. Had no idea. Guess she really wants a Sport as well
    Last edited by Curt@MSN; 03-04-2017 at 02:16 AM. Reason: Added Explanation

Mark_888 is online now Registered Member What I drive: 1G Genesis 3.8 V6 Sedan
    Cars in my garage

Quote Originally Posted by Curt@MSN View Post
    Update - just figured it out. My wife created her own username on the forums and has been reading up on the new Sport. She used my laptop and was still logged in under her ID. Had no idea. Guess she really wants a Sport as well
    Be careful about sharing a laptop with your spouse. Remember Hilary Clinton's top advisor Huma Abedin? She shared her laptop with her infamous husband and former member of the House of Representatives, Anthony Weiner, and right before the election the laptop got hacked with all those Hilary Clinton emails on them (plus Weiner's obscene sexting).

PD705 is offline Hasn't posted much yet... What I drive: 2018 G80 Sport
    Cars in my garage

The car isn't out in dealers yet, won't be for a few months yet. It's a pre-production prototype.

pagla is offline Hasn't posted much yet... What I drive: Florida
    Cars in my garage

Nice color; hope they release car soon in US!

jrhodes87 is offline Registered Member What I drive: 2G Genesis 3.8 V6 Sedan
    Cars in my garage

Members don't see this ad
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark_888 View Post
    Be careful about sharing a laptop with your spouse. Remember Hilary Clinton's top advisor Huma Abedin? She shared her laptop with her infamous husband and former member of the House of Representatives, Anthony Weiner, and right before the election the laptop got hacked with all those Hilary Clinton emails on them (plus Weiner's obscene sexting).

That is the holy grail, elite government pedophelia filled laptop, that laptop has the power to bring down alot of big names I imagine.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12