Sign up to remove ads. We'd love to have you amongst our ranks! Just click the Register button below!

genesis motors forum   genesis motors forums

Direct Links: Genesis Motors Brand | Genesis G70 | Genesis G80 | Genesis G90 | Genesis Sedan | Genesis Coupe | Equus
Genesis Forum: OTD price for G80 with or without pkg
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Hoosier Dave is offline Hasn't posted much yet... What I drive: Genesis G80
    I live in Indiana/Florida
    Cars in my garage

Default Re: OTD price for G80 with or without pkg

Members don't see this ad
    I guess leasing the G-80 is like leasing any other car and I have leased my last 10 cars (my wife's cars included). I lease because I get bored with cars quickly, can predict my mileage, and don't like to blow my cash flow with a big down payment--and I don't want an obscenely high monthly nut. A lot of people who lease don't realize that they are negotiable just like when you're buying one. I always go in with a top end down payment that I am willing to pay and a monthly payment goal--with a 12K mileage per year allowance. Then if you like the Genesis warranty and service, it is a done deal. So far we really like the car.

Reugoff is offline Hasn't posted much yet... What I drive: Genesis G80
    I live in Myrtle Beach SC
    Cars in my garage

2017 G80 - Sticker 57k OTD 54k - NC Dealer
    In my Genesis garage: 2017 Genesis G80

blizer is offline Hasn't posted much yet... What I drive: Virginia
    I live in Virginia
    Cars in my garage

$10,000 DISCOUNT--- Michigan discount is true!

Apparently Genesis is offering Michigan promotion of $10,000 for residents only (ID Michigan drivers license) to compete with the large volume of American car company employee pricing the Detroit area. Still can get some additional discount off MSRP from the dealer. Check out Detroit areas web sites. I spoke with one of them yesterday. I asked about new 2017 G80. I'm out of state and can't figure out how to make it work for me due to cost of transfer and paying state taxes twice.
    If I had a close relative with Michigan ID it would work.
    Also every G80 owner could sell used and buy new for very little cash out at current market prices.

Cars in my garage

Members don't see this ad
    Quote Originally Posted by blizer View Post
    $10,000 DISCOUNT--- Michigan discount is true!

Apparently Genesis is offering Michigan promotion of $10,000 for residents only (ID Michigan drivers license) to compete with the large volume of American car company employee pricing the Detroit area. Still can get some additional discount off MSRP from the dealer. Check out Detroit areas web sites. I spoke with one of them yesterday. I asked about new 2017 G80. I'm out of state and can't figure out how to make it work for me due to cost of transfer and paying state taxes twice.
    If I had a close relative with Michigan ID it would work.
    Also every G80 owner could sell used and buy new for very little cash out at current market prices.
    I was in the market back in January and was interested in getting a used 2015 genesis from Michigan from a dealer. The guy who picked up the phone immediately said after picking up the phone that all G80 models will be sold at 9k below sticker. That would have meant paying about $4k more for a new 2017 G80 base versus the used model (tech package) I was looking at. I was set on flying over for this deal but my heart sank when he confirmed that it's limited to michigan residents only lol. It's crazy how cheap you can buy brand new G80s in Michigan...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234