Registered members do not see this advertisement! Remove it by signing up for free.
genesis motors forum   genesis motors forums

Direct Links: Genesis Motors Brand | Genesis G70 | Genesis G80 | Genesis G90 | Genesis Sedan | Genesis Coupe | Equus
Genesis Forum: Did the badge idea bite Hyundai in the you know what?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    volnedan is offline Registered Member What I drive: 2G Genesis 3.8 V6 Sedan
    Cars in my garage

Default Re: Did the badge idea bite Hyundai in the you know what?

Members don't see this ad
    I still cringe when I see a 2015/16 model year Genesis with the 'H' trunk badge. I swapped mine out the day I brought it home. It's not a knock against Hyundai, just doesn't do the car justice. People are surprised every time I tell them my car is made by Hyundai. They don't really mention the lack of badges.
    2016 Genesis AWD

chris41 is online now Registered Member What I drive: 2G Genesis 3.8 V6 Ultimate
    I live in Cleveland
    Cars in my garage

Default Re: Did the badge idea bite Hyundai in the you know what?

Members don't see this ad
    My friends thought I have a Chrysler. So I purchased a G1 hood wings because they look more "V" rather than "---". I know the hood wing might not fit well, but even my G2 trunk wing has a small gap too. It's cheap enough to take a chance, so I'll know better when it arrives. The G1 trunk wings look similar to the G2 but smaller. I like the G1 hood wings the best!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12