Sign up to remove ads. We'd love to have you amongst our ranks! Just click the Register button below!

genesis motors forum   genesis motors forums

Direct Links: Genesis Motors Brand | Genesis G70 | Genesis G80 | Genesis G90 | Genesis Sedan | Genesis Coupe | Equus
Genesis Forum: Tulsa Hyundai / Dean Team Hyundai
    russray is offline Hasn't posted much yet... What I drive: Genesis G90
    I live in Oklahoma
    Cars in my garage

Lightbulb Tulsa Hyundai / Dean Team Hyundai

Members don't see this ad
    I tried dealing with Tulsa Hyundai for a new G90. Did not have a good experience. I did some searching on the internet and found exactly the G90 I wanted ar Dean Team in Ballwin Missouri. I dealt with Ben French over the phone and completed the deal in no time. Gave Ben my AX number to hold the car. Bought a plane ticket to St Louis and Ben picked me up at the airport. The experience with Dean Team was great. They were honest, upfront and very helpful. Ben French was great! No "I have check with my manager" experience at all. Best experience I have ever had with a dealer. Well worth the price of a plane ticket.

MO Dale is offline Hasn't posted much yet... What I drive: Genesis 5.0 V8 R-Spec Sedan
    I live in Jefferson City, Missouri
    Cars in my garage

Default Re: Tulsa Hyundai / Dean Team Hyundai

Members don't see this ad
    Dean Team is great to work with. Bought an Azera from them several years when we still in St. Louis. Enjoy your new ride!
    2013 R-Spec, Black & Cashmere

Mods: Trunk and Wheel Wings, LEDs for door/floor courtesy lights

- 2013 Ford Focus ST with Ford Racing Tune
    - 2011 Genesis 4.6 (replaced by R-Spec)
    - 1959.5 VW Beetle