Registered members do not see this advertisement! Remove it by signing up for free.
genesis motors forum   genesis motors forums

Direct Links: Genesis Motors Brand | Genesis G70 | Genesis G80 | Genesis G90 | Genesis Sedan | Genesis Coupe | Equus
Genesis Forum: Throwing in the towel.
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Mark_888 is offline Registered Member What I drive: 1G Genesis 3.8 V6 Sedan
    Cars in my garage

Default Re: Throwing in the towel.

Members don't see this ad
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Karns View Post
    My reason for not wanting to ship them is: Cost.... Damage.... and what happens if the purchaser changes their mind. I would drive to meet (have a pick up) but not more than 50 miles...
    Hope that clarity's my reasons.
    I will be turning in the car within the next few weeks, Hyundai's doing the buy back - thankfully
    I can understand your concern to some degree. However, on most transactions like that (and just like every transaction on eBay), people pay in advance before items are shipped. If paid by check, then seller can wait until check clears.

Packing those items might be a hassle for some people, but places like "The UPS Store" will pack them for you for a fee, which could be charged to the buyer.

jschellinger is offline Hasn't posted much yet... What I drive: 2015 Ultimate 3.8
    Cars in my garage

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Karns View Post
    I have a 15' Genny sedan V6 AWD with 4400 miles. Car has been in the shop for 39 days in the last 6 weeks. No assistance from factory reps (when they do return my calls). Can anybody recommend a lemon law lawyer that practices in North Carolina. Got to start the wheels of justice moving in this direction. Don't really want to - but getting nowhere from Hyundai. Dealer has been great - but can't fix. Factory rep doesn't return call. Have resorted to having to call Hyundai US headquarters in California, multiple times.
    Anybody that knows of a good attorney.... There name would be appreciated.

Thanks, Jim
    Jim can you please send me you private email address as I would like to find out what the buy back looked like

- - - Updated - - -

Please send me your email address as I would like to know what the buyback looked like?

[email protected]

Jim Karns is offline Hasn't posted much yet... What I drive: 15' 2G Sedan V6 HTRAC
    I live in Danbury, Ct
    Cars in my garage

Much as I would like to - Part of the buy back agreement (That happened today) was a confidentiality clause regards to the settlement. Sorry- I gotta play by their rules on this one.

jschellinger is offline Hasn't posted much yet... What I drive: 2015 Ultimate 3.8
    Cars in my garage

Members don't see this ad
    I understand completly

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456