Registered members do not see this advertisement! Remove it by signing up for free.
genesis motors forum   genesis motors forums

Direct Links: Genesis Motors Brand | Genesis G70 | Genesis G80 | Genesis G90 | Genesis Sedan | Genesis Coupe | Equus
Genesis Forum: Missing at Motor Trend Virginia (Richmond) Auto Show!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mark_888 is online now Registered Member What I drive: 1G Genesis 3.8 V6 Sedan
    Cars in my garage

Default Re: Missing at Motor Trend Virginia (Richmond) Auto Show!

Members don't see this ad
    Quote Originally Posted by PMCErnie View Post
    OK, maybe I should take that job at the top of Genesis Motors.
    The General Manager of Genesis Motors America job is already filled (he was on the air several times during the golf tournament talking to TV announcers, etc), but he reports to the CEO of HMA, which I believe is still open (not 100% sure).

PMCErnie is offline Registered Member What I drive: 1G Genesis 3.8 V6 Sedan
    I live in Richmond, VA
    Cars in my garage

I'm not fussy. Besides, I'm already drawing a nice pension, as well as what Uncle Sam pays me.
    2012 Cabernet Red Pearl & Cashmere
    3.8 V-6 with Premium Pkg only

Mods/Accessories: Trunk wings, wheel cap wings, chrome side trim, illuminated door sills, mud guards, all-weather winter floor mats and trunk cargo mat. Llumar Air Blue 80 ceramic tint. Custom-made left foot rest/dead pedal.

- 2014 Santa Fe Sport 2.0T AWD

Munch520 is offline Registered Member What I drive: 2G Genesis 3.8 V6 Ultimate
    I live in Midwest
    Cars in my garage

Members don't see this ad
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark_888 View Post
    According to this site: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...tistical_Areas the Richmond VA metro area ranks 45th in the USA in terms of population. Do you expect Genesis Motors to show up at 50 auto shows per year? Maybe when they have a full slate of vehicles to sell, including SUV/CUV's.
    They were at the Cleveland auto show last weekend, which I was excited to see. Not sure why though - all they had was a G80 and G90 there...no G80 sport (which I was hoping to see).

Kia Stinger was receiving much more attention, and Genesis did look a bit sad since with their whopping 2 cars in one booth

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12