Sign up to remove ads. We'd love to have you amongst our ranks! Just click the Register button below!

genesis motors forum   genesis motors forums

Direct Links: Genesis Motors Brand | Genesis G70 | Genesis G80 | Genesis G90 | Genesis Sedan | Genesis Coupe | Equus
Genesis Forum: Purchasiing a 2011 " High Mileage Coupe " ? Is it really worth it ?
    GenVirginXD is offline Hasn't posted much yet... What I drive: No Genesis Yet!
    I live in Canada
    Cars in my garage

Cool Purchasiing a 2011 " High Mileage Coupe " ? Is it really worth it ?

Members don't see this ad
    Hey guys , I'm sure this has been asked before.. But it seems as though all the information i can find about higher mileage genesis coupes are a little dated.. I've been looking to pick up a summer toy and the Genesis and the Mazdaspeed3 has been 2 vehicles ive been looking at. I'm new to the turbo world , so this would also be my first turbo'd car. I took out a 2011 Genesis Coupe Premium yesterday with 158,000 KM's , and i really loved the way the car felt in comparison to a FWD despite it feeling a little slow being completely stock , i know there's tons of options for bolt ons and tunes for the genesis.

To the point.. The body is in very good shape despite some scratches that i can correct myself , 0 shakes or rattles.. engine is whisper quiet at idle no ticks or anything.. the car still FEELS VERY solid and is 100% stock... I'm in Canada , so the car will probably only be driven 5-6 months out of the year to attend local car events within and outside my province , ill be driving my truck in the winter... Is there anything i should be particularly worried about with a genesis with this kind of mileage?? Common failure points? And is it worth 8,800$ in your guys opinion.

Black 2011 Hyundai Genesis Coupe Premium
    156,000 KM's
    8,800$

Cars in my garage

Default Re: Purchasiing a 2011 " High Mileage Coupe " ? Is it really worth it ?

I got a 2012 with 65k on it for 10k that you can get. And I'm not from Canada, depending on where your at.

Ambush is offline Registered Member What I drive: Genesis 3.8 V6 Sedan
    I live in Carolinas
    Cars in my garage

Quote Originally Posted by Shaman123 View Post
    I got a 2012 with 65k on it for 10k that you can get. And I'm not from Canada, depending on where your at.
    where are you located and could you post in the for sale section if you are serious?
    2012 Satin White 3.8 Sedan Pearl/Saddle: Premium
    Power Slot CDS Rotors
    In my Genesis garage: 2012 Hyundai Genesis

Cars in my garage

Members don't see this ad
    I posted it, i think. But here is the link to craigslist add.

https://greenbay.craigslist.org/cto/6036027600.html
    DM with questions.