Sign up to remove ads. We'd love to have you amongst our ranks! Just click the Register button below!

genesis motors forum   genesis motors forums

Direct Links: Genesis Motors Brand | Genesis G70 | Genesis G80 | Genesis G90 | Genesis Sedan | Genesis Coupe | Equus
Genesis Forum: Satellite Radio Problem
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    TroyK is offline Registered Member What I drive: 2G Genesis 3.8 V6 Sedan
    Cars in my garage

Default Re: Satellite Radio Problem

Members don't see this ad
    Well, the radio replacement was yesterday. Took the service guy(s) several hours because they had to talk with hyundai tech due to an issue with the back-up camera after the replacement radio was installed. It's all working fine for now!

Beardie is offline Registered Member What I drive: Genesis 3.8 V6 Sedan
    I live in Long Island, NY
    Cars in my garage

Quote Originally Posted by TroyK View Post
    Well, the radio replacement was yesterday. Took the service guy(s) several hours because they had to talk with hyundai tech due to an issue with the back-up camera after the replacement radio was installed. It's all working fine for now!
    Thanks for the update Troy. I'm still living with the satellite problem which happens 50% of the time. Not much understanding from my local dealer. Happy to hear Hyundai Tech is aware of the problem. Dealers make it seem like they never heard of the problem. I'll be heading back to the dealer with a "no more Mr. nice guy" attitude. Hyundai really needs to improve their local dealership-consumer relationships. Why would anyone make these problems up!!

TroyK is offline Registered Member What I drive: 2G Genesis 3.8 V6 Sedan
    Cars in my garage

Members don't see this ad
    good luck! i had zero issues with my radio until about 3 weeks ago when all of sudden sirius/xm locked up. everything else worked fine. i guess time will tell if the problem is completely fixed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12