Sign up to remove ads. We'd love to have you amongst our ranks! Just click the Register button below!

genesis motors forum   genesis motors forums

Direct Links: Genesis Motors Brand | Genesis G70 | Genesis G80 | Genesis G90 | Genesis Sedan | Genesis Coupe | Equus
Genesis Forum: 5.0, or Sport?
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 5.0, or Sport?

armen212 is offline Hasn't posted much yet... What I drive: working on G80 Sport
    I live in CA
    Cars in my garage

Default Re: 5.0, or Sport?

Members don't see this ad
    so i went to my dealer at woodland hills and they just recieved the car but i couldnt drive it or negotiate pricing. whats worse is that there was a 5,000 dollar markup.
    In my Genesis garage: 2018 GENESIS G80 SPORT

leggy is online now Getting familiar with the group... What I drive: Genesis/Equus In His/Her Dreams (Doesn't own one yet)
    I live in SoCal
    Cars in my garage

Armen, that woodland hills dealer wanted $1100 a month lease price for my G90 which I got for $805. Stay away from them

akeelj is offline Registered Member What I drive: Genesis/Equus In His/Her Dreams (Doesn't own one yet)
    I live in Los Angeles Area
    Cars in my garage

Quote Originally Posted by armen212 View Post
    so i went to my dealer at woodland hills and they just recieved the car but i couldnt drive it or negotiate pricing. whats worse is that there was a 5,000 dollar markup.
    $5K!!! That's what I was afraid of when pricing was announced, dealers will price the G80S out of consideration. I suspect other LA dealers will follow suit and commence with the gouging.
    Guess Im waiting until the hype dies down for a discount.

Mark_888 is online now Registered Member What I drive: 1G Genesis 3.8 V6 Sedan
    Cars in my garage

Quote Originally Posted by akeelj View Post
    $5K!!! That's what I was afraid of when pricing was announced, dealers will price the G80S out of consideration. I suspect other LA dealers will follow suit and commence with the gouging.
    Guess Im waiting until the hype dies down for a discount.
    He was talking about a G90. A dealer who thinks they have found a sucker customer will try anything, especially on a lease where not all customers understand what they are paying for car. As member leggy mentioned, just ask another dealer.

AustinTX is offline Registered Member What I drive: 2015 Genesis 3.8 V6 Sedan RWD (2G)
    I live in Austin, TX
    Cars in my garage

Quote Originally Posted by armen212 View Post
    I want to meet the absolute moron that is willing to pay ANY markup on a Genesis brand vehicle. I don't even know anyone who has ever paid above list price on an E-class, 5-series, GS or A6.

This is a mass produced car, the brand has close to zero brand recognition and the vehicle will be available in huge quantities within a few weeks or months and sitting on the lot with special lease deals available - anyone paying above list price (or even list price) needs to have their head examined.
    2015 Hyundai Genesis 3.8 RWD Ultimate - Ibiza Blue/Ivory

http://badges.fuelly.com/images/sig-us/413026.png
    In my Genesis garage: 2015 Hyundai Genesis

armen212 is offline Hasn't posted much yet... What I drive: working on G80 Sport
    I live in CA
    Cars in my garage

where did you go after? i have a guys at keyes on van nuys that can give me a good deal but no car yet for them. other than that I found a listing on the sport in a washington dealership msrp was 58,xxx and a dealer discount of 5,000 not rebates but a real DEALER discount.

leggy is online now Getting familiar with the group... What I drive: Genesis/Equus In His/Her Dreams (Doesn't own one yet)
    I live in SoCal
    Cars in my garage

I got mine from Puente Hills Genesis and the sales person was Ronnie
    Here you go, they have one http://www.genesisph.net/new/Genesis/2018-Genesis-G80-c90e7afe0a0e0ae712ca3d21f658c54d.htm
    Last edited by leggy; 05-02-2017 at 03:43 PM. Reason: Addition

akeelj is offline Registered Member What I drive: Genesis/Equus In His/Her Dreams (Doesn't own one yet)
    I live in Los Angeles Area
    Cars in my garage

Quote Originally Posted by Mark_888 View Post
    He was talking about a G90. A dealer who thinks they have found a sucker customer will try anything, especially on a lease where not all customers understand what they are paying for car. As member leggy mentioned, just ask another dealer.
    Whew.. I can stop panicking now and return my dealer's VM

I live in CA
    Cars in my garage

awsome thanks. i sent them a message and i'll let you know what happens

I live in SoCal
    Cars in my garage

Members don't see this ad
    Call them and speak with Ronnie

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast