Sign up to remove ads. We'd love to have you amongst our ranks! Just click the Register button below!

genesis motors forum   genesis motors forums

Direct Links: Genesis Motors Brand | Genesis G70 | Genesis G80 | Genesis G90 | Genesis Sedan | Genesis Coupe | Equus
Genesis Forum: Someone is driving around in my Genesis this weekend???? Dealership joyride?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    GenesisFred is offline Getting familiar with the group... What I drive: Genesis 3.8 V6 Sedan
    Cars in my garage

Default Re: Someone is driving around in my Genesis this weekend???? Dealership joyride?

Members don't see this ad
    Ohh it is real. I have video and audio. Randy Wise Hyundai in Flint.

GenesisFred is offline Getting familiar with the group... What I drive: Genesis 3.8 V6 Sedan
    Cars in my garage

Default Re: Someone is driving around in my Genesis this weekend???? Dealership joyride?

The Genesis customer service has reached out to the dealership to contact me, with no response from the dealer. After i washed and cleaned up the car I found some damage. This might have to result in civil court.

jsmit86 is offline Registered Member What I drive: 2G Genesis 3.8 V6 Sedan
    I live in Elgin, IL
    Cars in my garage

If that keeps up, Genesis Motors should terminate the dealer agreement.
    2015 Genesis Signature 3.8 AWD
    Montecito Blue/Beige Interior

Cars in my garage

Members don't see this ad
    I don't think the dealer will care. There is not a lot of people buying a Genesis in Flint. Not only is it the birthplace of GM but the economy isn't good.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12