• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2009 Genesis" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2009 Genesis Sedan" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

FOR SALE: $1000 obo for 18 inch OEM wheels and tires (No TPMS) off 2015 Genesis 3.8 second gen

G530

Registered Member
Hi Folks,
Any interest for set of 4 wheels and tires with 500 miles sitting in the shed after 2 months of driving. Practically brand new, no nicks, no dents, no curb rash. Taken off after 2 months for aftermarket wheels.

18 inch OEM wheels same as this:

2015 Hyundai Genesis First Drive

Local pick up in orange county in SoCal. I will pull them out for photos if there are interests (buried in the shed for 4 years)

Thanks!

Oldman-Gen1

Registered Member
Central Coast, Ca
Genesis Model Type
1G Genesis Sedan (2009-2014)
Hi Folks,
Any interest for set of 4 wheels and tires with 500 miles sitting in the shed after 2 months of driving. Practically brand new, no nicks, no dents, no curb rash. Taken off after 2 months for aftermarket wheels.

Local pick up in orange county in SoCal. I will pull them out for photos if there are interests (buried in the shed for 4 years)

Thanks!
I would be interested, how are the tires after sitting for that long? What size tire and what is the rim width?

SCGenny

Genesis Model Type
Wheels still available. If so I am interested but cannot figure out how to send a PM...

Oldman-Gen1

Registered Member
Central Coast, Ca
Genesis Model Type
hey,

Sorry, 2G is my first Genesis so I am not familiar with Gen 1.

Does anybody know if the bolt pattern and offsets for G2 are same G1? TIA
Bolt pattern is the same, offset my be different. If your going from one size rim to another (17 to 18 for example) offsets are probably different. You can Google that info, it's readily available online.

orgdoctor

Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80
Hi Folks,

Thanks!
Will you sell any fewer than all 4? I'm in northern SD county and can drive to you easily. Seems like they do not have the center caps? I assume I will receive your reply through my email that I registered with on here, but I will keep checking back here. I'm ready to buy 1 or more now.

orgdoctor

Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80
Will you sell any fewer than all 4? I'm in northern SD county and can drive to you easily. Seems like they do not have the center caps? I assume I will receive your reply through my email that I registered with on here, but I will keep checking back here. I'm ready to buy 1 or more now.
If you could get back to me this weekend I'd appreciate it. I'm sure we can come to an agreement on your tires and I'll come up and pay you cash and pick them up within a day.

orgdoctor

Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80
Hi Folks,

Thanks!
I have written you twice over the last two days and have not received a reply. Are these wheels and tires still available or not?

G530

Registered Member
Sorry for being indecisive but been thinking about it but don't want to sell less than whole set.

orgdoctor

Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80
Caveat emptor! Don't do business with this guy. He had these listed for 2 months, got into negotiations with me and were $50 apart and all of a sudden he decided not to sell them. And he hasn't even had the courtesy to remove this listing from the site or to state that the offer to sell has been retracted.

G530

Registered Member
To the community, I had a nail in the sidewall at the time of negotiation. Took 2 weeks to get special order for tire to be installed on my aftermarket wheels, so the OEM wheel was saving grace. All of a certain having these old OEM wheels as a back up instead of running on a donut spare seemed valuable. So if I don't need to clean out the garage, or need the money, old OEM wheels were a perfect backup plan if/when I get another flat.

This buyer, even through negotiation (you know, the steps BEFORE busniness is done), I bad vibes. So this and reasons stated above led to a decision of keeping my wheels. He was saltly in his latest email. I have my standards so I let him have the last words, but I'd thought he would have another crack as salty as he evidently is.

Moderators: please delete post after he gets to read this.

orgdoctor: Stay salty!

Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
Pedal Commander
hyundai palisade forums