• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2009 Genesis" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2009 Genesis Sedan" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

18" rims that will fit a 5.0 Ultimate

vincemcoupe

Genesis Model Type
Genesis G90
Posted in the G90 forum but looks like no one has done 18" there. I am putting together a winter tire/rim package for my yet to be delivered '20 G90 5.0. I wonder if there are any oem or aftermarket rims that will fit a G80 5.0 Ultimate (assuming that the front rotors for the G80 and G90 are the same size).

G80Cougar

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80 Sport
I just had a set of XXR - 559's in size 18 X 8.5 installed on my 2018 G80 Sport today. They are Chromium black which is a kind of glossy metalic gunmetal that look fairly close in color to the stock sport wheels. I'm using my old Michelin Xice Xi3's in size 225/50/18 which are a little taller than the recommended fitment of245/45/18 for new snow tires. Mine are down to about 6/32's so I figured they'd fit and this is my last season on them before I need to get new snow tires. I had these tires on my 2010 Acura TL SH AWD but these are new rims. Here are some pics I'll try to get some better pics in better light conditions: new wheels 3.jpg Wheels 2.jpg new wheels 4.jpg Wheels 2.jpg

vincemcoupe

Genesis Model Type
Genesis G90
This is the nicest trim and colour for the G80!

Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
Pedal Commander
hyundai palisade forums