• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2009 Genesis" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2009 Genesis Sedan" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

18" wheels on 2012 3.8 Track for winter?

trumpetjim

Hasn't posted much yet...
I need to get snow tires for my new (to me) 2012 3.8 Track Coupe. Tire rack seems to believe that I can only get 19" rims, but I'd like to move to 18s if possible to lower the price. What specs (offset, etc.) do I need to look for that will give me the right wheels? And do I need to get offset tire sizes, or can I get the same size all around? Any other advice will be very welcome.

Smitty090

Hasn't posted much yet...
Apparently... 18" steels will not clear Brembo brakes if you have them but if not they will work I spoke to the dealership about it today. Mine has Brembo and no steel wheel will clear (so they and 3 other wheel/tire places I've tried say).

Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
Pedal Commander
hyundai palisade forums