• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2009 Genesis" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2009 Genesis Sedan" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

FOR SALE: 19” Vossen HF1 Forged Wheels On Michelin SuperSport 4’s

G70girl

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Selling full set of 19” tires/wheels, staggered setup from my 2019 Genesis G70 3.3. 19” Vossen HF1’s-8.5 32 Offset-front and 9.5 40 Offset-rear on Michelin SuperSport 4’s, 275/35/19 rear and 245/40/19 front. Just bought entire set in September, trading in my car and putting my stock tires and wheels back on. Absolutely perfect wheels, no scratches, dings, or curb rash. Paid $550 for each wheel. After taking the set off, noticed that one of the rear tires has a screw in it so not sure if it can be repaired or you have to buy a new tire. Asking $2200 for the full set. Sorry, will not ship....Posted a pic with them on the car as well...

Attachments

G70girl

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Since you are not shipping, might help if you mention pick-up area.
Selling full set of 19” tires/wheels, staggered setup from my 2019 Genesis G70 3.3. 19” Vossen HF1’s-8.5 32 Offset-front and 9.5 40 Offset-rear on Michelin SuperSport 4’s, 275/35/19 rear and 245/40/19 front. Just bought entire set in September, trading in my car and putting my stock tires and wheels back on. Absolutely perfect wheels, no scratches, dings, or curb rash. Paid $550 for each wheel. After taking the set off, noticed that one of the rear tires has a screw in it so not sure if it can be repaired or you have to buy a new tire. Asking $2200 for the full set. Sorry, will not ship....Posted a pic with them on the car as well...
Forgot to mention as Vaidhy pointed it out to me, I am in Arizona..thanks for pointing this out Vaidhy!

Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
Pedal Commander
hyundai palisade forums