1G Sedan factory grill with paint removed

Genesis Model Type
1G Genesis Sedan (2009-2014)
The silver paint on my factory grill was faded and old looking so I decided to strip it down to the bare chrome. I couldn't find any pictures of this being done before so I decided to share my pics. This is my 13 R spec sedan.

Genesis Model Type
Sorry if anyone checks this out. Couldn't post the pics. There was a pop up saying that the file was too big, and I can't figure out how to add the pics or remove the thread.

EdP

Supporting Member
SUPPORTING MEMBER
SUSTAINING MEMBER
CT
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80
Sorry if anyone checks this out. Couldn't post the pics. There was a pop up saying that the file was too big, and I can't figure out how to add the pics or remove the thread.
Good chance you have some program on your computer that allows you to edit photos and save them in a smaller size. Irfanview is simple to use for that. Free too
www,irfanview.com

NSXNEXT

Registered Member
20161223_104247.jpg
I've done the chrome in the front bumper and both lower door trim. Gotta figure out how to remove the rear bumper. Played around with the door handles too. A little tricky doing it on the car.

OUsig

Been here awhile...
McKinney TX
Genesis Model Type
I love the matte dark gray...I would love to change my car to that on all of the chrome
probably wont happen but I am game if anyone wants to come to the Dallas area to try their skills on my car!

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.