2.5T Availability?

Quad

Registered Member
Ordered a 2.5T last week in Toronto, and was told delivery will be Oct/Nov.
When you say "ordered" a 2.5T ....are you ordering from a dealer or Genesis directly? ....2.5Ts are all over the US, although my local dealer won't have my color and trim any time soon, I guess it makes sense to pla e an order for example try what you're looking for.

soulmining

When you say "ordered" a 2.5T ....are you ordering from a dealer or Genesis directly? ....2.5Ts are all over the US, although my local dealer won't have my color and trim any time soon, I guess it makes sense to pla e an order for example try what you're looking for.
From dealer. Dont think we can order directly from Genesis in Canada. And the 2.5T are definitely not all over Canada. At least around Toronto, no dealer have any.

I ordered a 2.5T Advanced Plus - Saville Silver with Havana. It looks to me is equivalent to the US Advanced trim, but comes with HUD, and no Parking Assists.

bill davis

Registered Member
Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis GV70
Has anyone heard from Genesis or local dealers on when the 2.5Ts will arrive? Obviously looks like Genesis is delivering the 3.5Ts first.
in ohio 3.5 were first thats all dealers had for awhile now a few 2.5 are in ,,,,,,,there is a lot of stuff on the 3.5 you can not get on 2.5

shuvo_2000

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
From dealer. Dont think we can order directly from Genesis in Canada. And the 2.5T are definitely not all over Canada. At least around Toronto, no dealer have any.

I ordered a 2.5T Advanced Plus - Saville Silver with Havana. It looks to me is equivalent to the US Advanced trim, but comes with HUD, and no Parking Assists.
Where did you order, which dealership? I ordered mine in July and I was told the delivery would be Dec or worst case February.

soulmining

Where did you order, which dealership? I ordered mine in July and I was told the delivery would be Dec or worst case February.
Yea, I know what you mean. Dealers are giving out different delivery dates. I ordered from Genesis Maple, I even told the GM there that other Toronto dealers are giving out early 22 dates, but they insisted they have spoken to Genesis Canada last week and was given Oct/Nov. I guess I'll find out in a few months.

shuvo_2000

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
Yea, I know what you mean. Dealers are giving out different delivery dates. I ordered from Genesis Maple, I even told the GM there that other Toronto dealers are giving out early 22 dates, but they insisted they have spoken to Genesis Canada last week and was given Oct/Nov. I guess I'll find out in a few months.
I asked the downtown Toronto dealership about my order, this was the response, "

Thank you for your email. Genesis Motors Canada works as one unit and I know for sure June and July pre-order unit product month is September or October and it takes 2 to 3 months to be arrived in Canada. Please let the guy double check with Maple Genesis. We have no control for the orders"

I can find no way to contact genesis Canada directly. Their contact us option on the site generates an automated email and then no one responds.

soulmining

I asked the downtown Toronto dealership about my order, this was the response, "

Thank you for your email. Genesis Motors Canada works as one unit and I know for sure June and July pre-order unit product month is September or October and it takes 2 to 3 months to be arrived in Canada. Please let the guy double check with Maple Genesis. We have no control for the orders"

I can find no way to contact genesis Canada directly. Their contact us option on the site generates an automated email and then no one responds.A
When I told Genesis Maple I need the car in mid Nov, they even offered to give me a loaner if the GV70 doesnt arrive on time. I dont think they're misleading me, but I guess its possible they got different info from Genesis Canada. And no, I'm not 100% confident my car will come in Oct/Nov.

shuvo_2000

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
When I told Genesis Maple I need the car in mid Nov, they even offered to give me a loaner if the GV70 doesnt arrive on time. I dont think they're misleading me, but I guess its possible they got different info from Genesis Canada. And no, I'm not 100% confident my car will come in Oct/Nov.
Glad they promised your a loaner. Yeah I called them to find out if I ordered today what would happen and they said they are looking at Dec/Jan delivery. Damn this chip shortage!

I am just hoping that Genesis will have some incentive by Jan when the car is delivered.

Ahfai508

I also live in the Toronto area and I've placed an order a month ago on a 2.5T Advanced plus. One month later the status is still shown as requested and my GXM have no concrete delivery date. I am hoping for Oct/Nov if I am lucky.....

Looking to update and upgrade your Genesis luxury sport automobile? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!
The Genesis License Plate Frame
Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
hyundai palisade forums
Protect your vehicle from code scanners