2 years of waiting for this day!

lmtl3ss

Hasn't posted much yet...
After researching and waiting I finally was able to get the new 2016 Hyundai Genesis R-spec in empire grey and I got it for 27,000 here in California! I couldn't believe it was so hard to find this combination at a fair price. I was to stubborn to go for any other color and I would have loved the Ultimate edition IF.....it didn't have that damn spoiler that to me, makes the car look cheap.

One thing I was disappointed with was that the R-spec doesn't come with Blue Link which would have been pretty cool to start and lock the car from my phone and the various other capabilities it has. I know I could always add after market mods to do exactly what I want with the car, I just wish Hyundai would of had a more customizable experience when buying this car. Can't wait for the day I can just go online and order from the factory directly to get everything I want in my car.

None the less I'm in love with this car and excited to throw ideas back and forth with you guys, until next time!

Ernie3647

Been here awhile...
SUPPORTING MEMBER
SUSTAINING MEMBER
Middletown NY
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Love to see pictures when available I’m kinda partial to that color. :)

lmtl3ss

Hasn't posted much yet...
Love to see pictures when available I’m kinda partial to that color. :)
I will get some pictures up this weekend, the empire grey is by far my favorite color, though I was considering the red to, its just I would have wanted to add black/white accents to the car such as black rims to help give it a more aggressive look, and that would have been an expensive endeavor, besides why mess with something that's brand new and under warranty? The empire grey gives it that luxurious sleek look and I don't really feel the need to change anything other than tinting the windows.

The Genesis License Plate Frame
Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
hyundai palisade forums