2009 Genesis 4.6 For Sale: Loaded and Cheap!

Carl

Hasn't posted much yet...
Chicago Suburbs- location of vehicle.

Priced way below blue book. Try to find a better deal! Tons of extras included! 2nd set of alloys with winter tires, genesis "wing" emblems, winter mats, trunk mat, cargo net, I-pod/ I-Phone connector/charger cable, high end window tint "ceramic". Original owner, clean title in hand. Clean car fax. No accidents or bodywork. 375 Horsepower upscale family sedan. Buy it today before it's gone!!! Why pay tax at a dealership? This car is still under warranty. 60,000 miles and/or until April 2013.

32,000 miles.

http://chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/cto/2823527547.html

Check out site for pictures.

Selling Points: 2009 Hyundai Genesis 4.6. Original owner. Titanium Gray with Black leather interior. Excellent condition. Garage kept home and work. No accidents, no bodywork and no stories.Car has 30% ceramic window tint on all windows except front windshield. Ceramic tint is the best tint out there. It wont interfere with the GPS or tire pressure monitors. Car has the Korean Genesis badges (wings) on hood, trunk, wheels and steering wheel. Car is very sharp and is constantly getting noticed. Fully loaded with the tech package. Includes navigation, back up camera, front and rear parking sensors, 6 disc in dash CD changer, blue tooth phone connection, voice controls and steering wheel controls. Includes the Lexicon audio system offers 7.1 channels, 528 watts output, 17 speakers.

I'm selling because I now need a mini van:(

Thanks,

Carl

edit: Contact information removed by admin. :)

Carl

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSHckApQASzocCR94TaPp1YyYl-skIVv97yjqj6BoBEnlyNmqSf

Those are included as well. (stock wheels with the "wing emblems")

What you see on the car are 17" Elbrus wheels with Michelin X1 Ice 2 tires on them. These are my winter wheels and tires. 9/10 remaining and the top rated winter tire by C.R. Magazine. Winter tires on the Genny make it safe, fun, and controllable.;) This car will out handle, accelerate and stop faster then any FWD car with this tire/whee.l I know first hand.

Send any more questions.:)

Thanks,

Carl

Mark_888

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
1G Genesis Sedan (2009-2014)
For Illinois, here are the rules I found:

Table B Purchase price or fair market value . . . Tax due
$15,000 to 19,999.99 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . $ 750
$20,000 to 24,999.99 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 1,000
$25,000 to 29,999.99 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 1,250
$30,000 or more . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .1,500

http://tax.illinois.gov/taxforms/Sales/VehicleUseTax/RUT-50-Instr.pdf

So if he sold it at $24,999 the tax would be $1000/24,999 or 4%.
If he sold it at $25,000 tax would be $1250/25,000 or 5%.

Carl

In Illinois, no tax paid buy seller. Buyer pays tax. Otherwise I would be paying tax twice on the same vehicle? Nonsense. I gave him a break and sold it for 24,999, saves him $250 in taxes. If I traded it in, would only pay sales tax on diff of trade VS New purchase vehicle price. My personal advice, don't attempt to trade in your Genny. KBB means nothing these days. It's all about auction pricing which is B.S. If you have a one owner mint vehicle to sell, take the time and sell it yourself.:)