2011 Equus Wheels for sale - make an offer

SpeedyC

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Equus (2011-2016)
I have a set of 4 of the shiny chrome OEM 19" wheels. They are in very good condition. No tires on them. No damage to the wheels, and it doesn't appear that had or needed any repairs. Pretty sure they are staggered (back rims are wider than front). I took them off a year ago and forgot about them in the back of the garage. If anyone is interested drop me a line and I will send some pics and we can talk price and shipping. I am in Ontario Canada.

Bob mac

Genesis Model Type
Equus (2011-2016)
I have a set of 4 of the shiny chrome OEM 19" wheels. They are in very good condition. No tires on them. No damage to the wheels, and it doesn't appear that had or needed any repairs. Pretty sure they are staggered (back rims are wider than front). I took them off a year ago and forgot about them in the back of the garage. If anyone is interested drop me a line and I will send some pics and we can talk price and shipping. I am in Ontario Canada.
I am interested I live i Massachusetts my email is duran396@aol.com. Does the shell beading look good

Looking to update and upgrade your Genesis luxury sport automobile? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

Bob mac

Genesis Model Type
Equus (2011-2016)
are they still available and the price

The Genesis License Plate Frame
Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
hyundai palisade forums
Protect your vehicle from code scanners