2011 Genesis Bluetooth Streaming Capability

jshah500

Hasn't posted much yet...
New Mexico
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
Hello all,

I have search high and wide for this but can't find a concrete answer. Does the 2011 Genesis sedan (3.8, nav system) have bluetooth streaming? Aka I can play music from my phone (spotify) via bluetooth?

Thanks for the help!

Genesis2011WJ

Genesis Model Type
1G Genesis Sedan (2009-2014)
I have the same question for a 2011 sedan 4.6 with the tech package (nav system). My iphone is paired but when I hit the cd/aux button is says no cd and no device available. I'm not sure if I need to look at the BT settings but can't seem to find that either!

MozartMan

Registered Member
Motown/HockeyTown
Genesis Model Type
I have the same question for a 2011 sedan 4.6 with the tech package (nav system). My iphone is paired but when I hit the cd/aux button is says no cd and no device available. I'm not sure if I need to look at the BT settings but can't seem to find that either!
2011 4.6 doesn't stream via BT (as far as I know). You need to use special cable adapter for iPhone to use with Genesis audio system.

https://www.amazon.com/s?field-keywords=genesis+iphone+cable+adapter

I personally use 4GB USB flash drive to play music.

Last edited:

Prey521

Genesis Model Type
On my 2013 3.8 with Premium/Tech package, it has an option for BT streaming in the menu, right next to the Aux option.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.