• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2009 Genesis" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2009 Genesis Sedan" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

2012 /13 5.0 transmission gear selector?

Nolfol

Hasn't posted much yet...
Ok quick ? For you guys and gals my 5.0 just got back from the dealer on its 3 transmission ...shifts nice and smooth again
One problem I pulled it in the garage
Put it in park shut off car nav/radio stays on and I’m prompted to place it in park hmmmmm
Now it was just worked on so I suspect
Foul play I replicate the procedure 10 times and ever time I shift to park the lever Stays straight (doesn’t automatically kick left ) I have to manually tap it left into park ,dealer has been called and notified
But got me thinking is it supposed to kick left or just never noticed myself doing it for the past. 4 yrs lol

G-881170

Ok quick ? For you guys and gals my 5.0 just got back from the dealer on its 3 transmission ...shifts nice and smooth again
One problem I pulled it in the garage
Put it in park shut off car nav/radio stays on and I’m prompted to place it in park hmmmmm
Now it was just worked on so I suspect
Foul play I replicate the procedure 10 times and ever time I shift to park the lever Stays straight (doesn’t automatically kick left ) I have to manually tap it left into park ,dealer has been called and notified
But got me thinking is it supposed to kick left or just never noticed myself doing it for the past. 4 yrs lol
Need new dealer

Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
Pedal Commander
hyundai palisade forums