2012 3.8 problems with new iPhone

Zoom

Hasn't posted much yet...
Gulf Coast
I posted this over in the Equus forum since I found it there via search , but wanted to post here to see if any 3.8 sedan owners have solved this. When I got my iPhone 12, my Gennie lost the pairing. I re-paired it, and now it loses pairing after every shut-off. It also does not retain the phone book.
The Equus owners report no joy after working with both Apple and Hyundai. Any Gennie owners solve this? Thanks

martyk

Registered Member
I posted this over in the Equus forum since I found it there via search , but wanted to post here to see if any 3.8 sedan owners have solved this. When I got my iPhone 12, my Gennie lost the pairing. I re-paired it, and now it loses pairing after every shut-off. It also does not retain the phone book.
The Equus owners report no joy after working with both Apple and Hyundai. Any Gennie owners solve this? Thanks
I did the same thing you did. I was told by Apple that the new phone has a new version of Blue tooth and is not compatible with the old Blue tooth.

Marty

Looking to update and upgrade your Genesis luxury sport automobile? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!
The Genesis License Plate Frame
Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
hyundai palisade forums
Protect your vehicle from code scanners