• In the 1980s and 1990s we used AOL and Usenet. In the 2000s there were forums and message boards. In the 2010s - and until the very near future - Facebook and Instagram. Something new is coming for Genesis owners... Become an early adopter of what's next by SIGNING UP HERE. Your email address will not be sold or used in any way other than us communicating more details as we prepare for launch - and we will not communicate often.

2013 genesis coupe front end alignment issues

Bryantlogan132

Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
1G Genesis Coupe (2009-2016)
Hey guys any help or insight would be appreciated, I’m still pretty new to the car world and got a genesis coupe, I swapped the coilovers and when I brought it in to do the alignment the shop told me that in order to do the front end alignment id need to cut open the hole to get to the struts a little bit more, attached is a picture of what I’m talking about, my question is has anyone else come across this issue and is there another way that doesn’t require me to take a dremel to the engine?

Attachments

• 3CB63F32-6888-45F3-B939-73C982CA7696.jpeg
    3CB63F32-6888-45F3-B939-73C982CA7696.jpeg
    361.2 KB · Views: 3

Gosharpie97

Windsor Ontario Canada
Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis Coupe
Very common to have to open up the area around the top of strut on inner fenderwell to do a proper alignment. They usually will "slot" it when doing the alignment. Especially if you have put an aftermarket coil or altered the suspension or ride height. LOL your not dremeling the engine.
With the cover on you shouldn't even notice.

Looking to update and upgrade your Genesis luxury sport automobile? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!