2013 Genesis Sedan Premium package Navigation owners manual???

TerryJ

Registered Member
Hi, I just purchased a new/used 2013 Genesis sedan pearl white with saddle interior and a premium package but no tech package. I bought the car used with only 400 miles on it from a mercedes dealer in clearwater FL.

I received almost all the normal manuals that go with these vehicles including owners manual but I can't seem to get my hands on a manual for the navigation system. I've contacted numerous hyundai dealers and everyone says the same thing: Hyundai doesn't have or publish a navigation owners manual for this vehicle.

My regular owners manual is over 400 pages but no illustrations or instructions related to this type of radio/navigation "head unit" are given in the manual. Any advice and/or similar experience?

It seems very strange that no owners manual exists for this vehicle's navigation system. We own other vehicles with OEM navigation systems (including another hyundai) which all have seperate thick manuals for that specifica radio/navigation system.

PMCErnie

Ancient ‘steemed Member
Richmond, VA
Genesis Model Type
1G Genesis Sedan (2009-2014)
Yes, of course there is a "Digital AVN System User's manual." Not only that, but there is a Quick Reference Manual. Both items reference the Navteq brand name. Neither manual has a code or parts number on it. Suggest you camp out at a Hyundai dealer's office till you get them. They are probably online too. These manuals came with my '12 touchscreen Premium package car and I don't doubt for one second that they come with the '13 cars.

Last edited:

RonJ

Registered Member
My 2013 Premium came with two NAV manuals, one is called Hyundai Navigation System Quick Reference Guide, VER 1, the other thicker manual is called Digital AVN System User's Manual - GENESIS, VER 1.

Neither seems to have a publication/part number that I can see, but the User's Manual has a bar code on the back cover with the numbers 3MMS7-C0044 under it.

Hope this helps ...... RonJ

lchelsie

Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
1G Genesis Sedan (2009-2014)
Yes, of course there is a "Digital AVN System User's manual." Not only that, but there is a Quick Reference Manual. Both items reference the Navteq brand name. Neither manual has a code or parts number on it. Suggest you camp out at a Hyundai dealer's office till you get them. They are probably online too. These manuals came with my '12 touchscreen Premium package car and I don't doubt for one second that they come with the '13 cars.

The Genesis License Plate Frame
Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
hyundai palisade forums
Protect your vehicle from code scanners