FOR SALE: 2013 HYUNDAI GENESIS SEDAN 5.0 R-Spec BLACK NOIR PEARL - $18K

thnworld

Registered Member
Please text or call me at (571) 310-0931 if you're interested in this car. If you still see this post, then I still have it. Let me know if this interests you and we can discuss the particulars. Serious inquiry only.

ONE OWNER CAR, NON-SMOKER, and still under powertrain warranty.

I have an Excellent condition 2013 Genesis Sedan 5.0 Rspec black noir pearl exterior and jet black premium leather interior. I bought the car brand new from Fairfax Huyndai dealership. The car comes with all the features imaginable.
~42K miles
-V8 Direct Injection
-Cold Air Intake (CAI) ~ $300
-Formula One High performance Tint Lifetime guarantee ~ $350
-Set of brand new tires. ~$1K
-also have the magnaflow exhaust if you're interested.

Car has always parked in the garage and has never been damaged in any way or involved in an accident.

Attachments

Last edited:

MG8

Hasn't posted much yet...
Please text or call me at (571) 310-0931 if you're interested in this car. If you still see this post, then I still have it. Let me know if this interests you and we can discuss the particulars. Serious inquiry only.

ONE OWNER CAR, NON-SMOKER, and still under powertrain warranty.

I have an Excellent condition 2013 Genesis Sedan 5.0 Rspec black noir pearl exterior and jet black premium leather interior. I bought the car brand new from Fairfax Huyndai dealership. The car comes with all the features imaginable.
~42K miles
-V8 Direct Injection
-Cold Air Intake (CAI) ~ $300
-Formula One High performance Tint Lifetime guarantee ~ $350
-Set of brand new tires. ~$1K
-also have the magnaflow exhaust if you're interested.

Car has always parked in the garage and has never been damaged in any way or involved in an accident.
why are you selling ?