FOR SALE: 2014-2016 Hyundai Genesis navigation sd card

Missoula, Montana
Genesis Model Type
2G Genesis Sedan (2015-2016)
I’m selling a 2014-2016 Hyundai Genesis navigation sd card it’s updated with android auto and Apple car play.

Everything working perfectly

$40.00 plus shipping
My guess from what I've read that this won't work for the Ultimate. Anybody agree/disagree?

idlemind

Hasn't posted much yet...
Texas
Genesis Model Type
I thought those were VIN specific also. I think I recall having to enter my VIN # and then seeing it somewhere in the file name when I was creating the update for my SD card.

youngforever

Getting familiar with the group...
Philly
Genesis Model Type
I thought those were VIN specific also. I think I recall having to enter my VIN # and then seeing it somewhere in the file name when I was creating the update for my SD card.
Never had to do it since this did not originally came with my car I purchased it second hand

Genesis Model Type
I’m selling a 2014-2016 Hyundai Genesis navigation sd card it’s updated with android auto and Apple car play.

Everything working perfectly

$40.00 plus shipping
I am new to the Genesis club - what does "updated with android auto and Apple car play"mean? I know what apple car play is, but my car (with Ultimate) does not have it.

Last edited:

EdP

Supporting Member
SUPPORTING MEMBER
SUSTAINING MEMBER
CT
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80
I am new to the Genesis club - what does "updated with android auto and Apple car play"mean? I know what apple car play is, but my car (with Ultimate" does not have it.
There was a navigation update for the non-Ultimate models that updated the navigation, but also updated the other software to allow you to have ACP or AA. Unfortunately, the hardware on the Ultimate cannot be upgraded to use ACP or AA.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.