• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2009 Genesis" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2009 Genesis Sedan" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

2015 3.8 Sedan AWD... Exhaust..

septicwar

Hasn't posted much yet...
Genesis Model Type
2G Genesis Sedan (2015-2016)
Yeah I know another one... but hear me out.

So I've been doing a ton of research and hunting and so far this topic has me more confused than anything else.

All I want to do is change out the stock mufflers for something with a better sound (no drone or less is better) and go to quad tips. I've read a lot about the Dynomax VT (Super turbos?) being an excellent option and almost OEM fitment... however no one really ever mentions the model number of them. And as for quad tips no one ever says which brand/model they went with.. they just say "put quad tips on" with no other information.

I've seen a ton of threads but not a single one is straight forward to the point. Most are started then just left to die, no pictures, videos etc...

Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
Pedal Commander
hyundai palisade forums