• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2009 Genesis" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2009 Genesis Sedan" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

2015 Genesis 3.8 AWD Dealer Loaner Experience

EXBMWGUY

Been here awhile...
Got a Base 3.8 AWD as a Loaner for routine service on my R-Spec today. Even as a bare-bones model, this car screams quality and value. Great ride, quality fit and finish, and quieter than a crypt. My iPhone 5S paired instantly. Controls are reasonably easy to use right away.

In base form, the car has an unpretentious class about it that would suit a lot of people who want style, huge seating comfort, great safety, a reasonable degree of luxury, surprisingly good performance and a price of admission that's not an insult to their intelligence. For those tech and performance junkies among us, a step up to the Signature or Ultimate, with some packages thrown in could be a great choice.

Ernie3647

Been here awhile...
SUSTAINING MEMBER
Middletown NY
Got a Base 3.8 AWD as a Loaner for routine service on my R-Spec today. Even as a bare-bones model, this car screams quality and value. Great ride, quality fit and finish, and quieter than a crypt. My iPhone 5S paired instantly. Controls are reasonably easy to use right away.

In base form, the car has an unpretentious class about it that would suit a lot of people who want style, huge seating comfort, great safety, a reasonable degree of luxury, surprisingly good performance and a price of admission that's not an insult to their intelligence. For those tech and performance junkies among us, a step up to the Signature or Ultimate, with some packages thrown in could be a great choice.
Could'nt have put it better myself!;)

Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
Pedal Commander
hyundai palisade forums