2015 Genesis 3.8 AWD Dealer Loaner Experience

EXBMWGUY

Been here awhile...
Got a Base 3.8 AWD as a Loaner for routine service on my R-Spec today. Even as a bare-bones model, this car screams quality and value. Great ride, quality fit and finish, and quieter than a crypt. My iPhone 5S paired instantly. Controls are reasonably easy to use right away.

In base form, the car has an unpretentious class about it that would suit a lot of people who want style, huge seating comfort, great safety, a reasonable degree of luxury, surprisingly good performance and a price of admission that's not an insult to their intelligence. For those tech and performance junkies among us, a step up to the Signature or Ultimate, with some packages thrown in could be a great choice.

Ernie3647

Been here awhile...
SUSTAINING MEMBER
Middletown NY
Got a Base 3.8 AWD as a Loaner for routine service on my R-Spec today. Even as a bare-bones model, this car screams quality and value. Great ride, quality fit and finish, and quieter than a crypt. My iPhone 5S paired instantly. Controls are reasonably easy to use right away.

In base form, the car has an unpretentious class about it that would suit a lot of people who want style, huge seating comfort, great safety, a reasonable degree of luxury, surprisingly good performance and a price of admission that's not an insult to their intelligence. For those tech and performance junkies among us, a step up to the Signature or Ultimate, with some packages thrown in could be a great choice.
Could'nt have put it better myself!;)