Been here awhile...
- Genesis Model Type
- 2G Genesis Sedan (2015-2016)
Post what you like about the 2015 Genesis.
- SEATS: I stopped in today at Wallace Hyundai (Stuart Florida) and finally tried out the 5.0 Ultimate package seats. All I can say is WOW! Most comfortable seat I have ever sat in. Mind you, I haven't been in a lot of nice cars but this car has the most comfortable seating in any car I have been in. The adjustments allow you to put the seat in any position imaginable. The softness of the leather is premium. The softness of the packing in the seat itself is firm but soft if that makes any sense. The leg extension is a nice option that will help on long trips for sure. When the seat is place all the way back I can stretch my legs straight out. For ref. I am 6ft 1". This is a must have in any car I get.
- POWER TILT & EXTEND STEERING WHEEL: I have only had manual adjustments on the cars I have previously owned so this feature to me is great. It extends outward at least 2 inches. Nice option.
- SWITCH PLACEMENT: The knobs, switches and controls in this car all seemed to be placed in the right location. I didn't get a chance to check them all out but for a 15 minutes review at lunch time, I like.
- 5.0 TIRES: These things are WIDE. P275/35R19's on the rear and P245/40R19's on the front. Hankook was the manufacturing brand with a very well planned out pattern. I didn't get the model number but will next time so I can go online and check the rating. I am sure they are better than the Dunlops you all have been complaining about.
- MONTECITO BLUE: This color is like none other I have seen. Stands out in the showroom for sure. They only had it on a 3.8 base model but it sure looked nice.
- I am sure there is many more things I will find but for only spending 15 minutes around this car today during lunch, it is a must have.