2018 G80 sport rims for 2017 G80 5.0

tech.chicago

Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80 Ultimate
I think the rims on the 2018+ G80 sport trims look amazing and I’d like to spruce up my white 2017 G80 5.0 with them since those wheels are pretty bland.

1.) Are the wheels used on the G80 sport trims the same on all 2018-2020 models?
2.) If so, what is the part number of those wheels? Would the TPMS and center cap and other bolts on my existing wheels be compatible? Is there anything else I’d need to get them installed?
3.) With the sport trims with white exteriors it seems they have black rear view mirrors... is there a part number for those as well? Would a dealership be able to order those?

sonnyk3344

Hasn't posted much yet...
I think the rims on the 2018+ G80 sport trims look amazing and I’d like to spruce up my white 2017 G80 5.0 with them since those wheels are pretty bland.

1.) Are the wheels used on the G80 sport trims the same on all 2018-2020 models?
2.) If so, what is the part number of those wheels? Would the TPMS and center cap and other bolts on my existing wheels be compatible? Is there anything else I’d need to get them installed?
3.) With the sport trims with white exteriors it seems they have black rear view mirrors... is there a part number for those as well? Would a dealership be able to order those?
Rim size and offset are the same for the 2017 g80 5L and the 2018 g80 5L & g80 sport according to Wheel size .com . TPMS and center cap will fit. I have 2018 g80 sport, the problem with those wheel are the clear coating peels after a while, it's a problem lots of g80 sport owners are having. According to what I see here on the forum some dealers are replacing them. In my case here in Ontario, Canada my dealer didn't replace them, they just had them sent out to refinish them, and of course they couldn't match the color back exactly. So I'm stuck with them not the original color, slightly off (lighter). I had an issue with one of my mirror, passenger side would tilt up every time I start the car and I would have to reset it before I drove off. They replaced it. It doesn't come in black, they had to spray it black to match the other one. So you might as well spray yours black, btw my g80 sport is black and as for the rims I use the original ones with snow tires and got a set of nice after market 20's for the summer. Oh G80 is a very heavy car so when going after market for rims make sure they are semi or full forge. I learnt that the hard way after the first set of rims were out of round after a few months of driving with pot holes and I don't abuse my car but still it happened then I got a semi forged set no problem since, but these are more expensive.

Last edited:
The Genesis License Plate Frame
Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
hyundai palisade forums