2019 G80 OEM Fitted Floor Liners

G80FAN

Hasn't posted much yet...
Georgia
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80
Previously requested directly to Genesis my desire to have OEM all season floor liners (F/R rubber floor mats) for my 2019 G80 AWD. I've been checking periodically the genesisaccessories.com website for any updates. To my surprise, this website has now posted Fitted Floor Liners as "Coming Soon" under Part #: B1F13 AU000. So there appears to be some progress. But $395, Seriously? that is, unless they glow in the dark and massage my feet while I'm driving :)

This is my third Genesis and never had a problem finding OEM all season mats until purchase of my 2019. I'm not a fan of Weathertech and the 3d Maxpider Kagu liners don't seem to be available yet for 2019 G80 AWD. Anyone out there have other options or suggestions for all weather floor mats/liners that you are happy with and would advise serious consideration?

Apologies in advance if this has been posted before...

Genesisimo

Registered Member
SoCal
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80 Sport
I bought 2015-16 Genesis all weather mats off EBay when I leased my 2016 Hyundai Genesis. Then I put the pristine carpet mats back in when I returned it.

Those all-weather mats fit my 2019 G80 Sport perfectly. There are probably a lot of Hyundai dealers out there with stock...

Mr. Incredible

SUSTAINING MEMBER
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80 Sport
I have original Genesis all season rubber floor mats. Have them on my 2012 Genesis and on my 2018 G80 Sport. $120, set of 4 from the dealer. I highly recommend them instead of an aftermarket fit.
I bought 2015-16 Genesis all weather mats off EBay when I leased my 2016 Hyundai Genesis. Then I put the pristine carpet mats back in when I returned it.

Those all-weather mats fit my 2019 G80 Sport perfectly. There are probably a lot of Hyundai dealers out there with stock...

Are your cars AWD? The OP indicates he has AWD and typically the passenger area floor on an AWD is different from a RWD because of the AWD transfer case.

mgg

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80 Sport
I was looking for just a set of the 3d Maxpider front floor mats for my AWD g80 sport. When I found a set and ordered them they were lost in shipping. The company refunded my money but would still like a set if they come around. I have the factory rubber all season floor mats however they do not cover as much as I would like in the front. Still I use them and prefer them to the WeatherTech. I have the front liners from Weathertech they are black and really don't protech much more than the factory rubber and once they get dirty they never really look clean again. I am hopeful that the 3d Maxpiders are better. From the reviews I have read people who have the Maxpiders seam to like them.

Acpantera

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80 Sport
I don't like the look or feel of weathertech mats, but I have them. They do cover far more area than flat mats, they cover up the dead pedal nearly 70%, extend upwards towards the fire wall several inches and protect the sides of the foot well carpeting nearly 3".
If you want the best coverage and protection from winters grime and salt, buy the weathertech. If don't you care about grime and salt getting on your carpets buy something purdy.
Lloyds make excellent mats of all materials too, but can't compare to weathertech in real protection.

LD5050

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80 Sport
^ I agree. Weathertech isn’t the most aesthetically pleasing solution, but nothing else even comes close to actually protecting your floorboards.

mgg

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80 Sport
I believe the 3d Maxpider mats cover more than the weatherTech and I have read that they look much better. I have no first hand experience with the Maxpider. I have both the weathertech and the factory mats. Neither do a great job of protection around the gas pedal. The Weathertech still lets snow/crud down around the dead pedal as well.
I also have Lloyds mats which I use in the summer they are awesome.

Acpantera

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80 Sport
I haven't had the maxpiders, but my weathertechs keep things pretty clean, sloppy winters in WNY. No problem at the dead pedal area for me, I just adjust foot position. As far as the fuel pedal, not much can be done because of the silly bottom hinge thing going on, I'd rather have a suspended pedal.

PMCErnie

Been here a long time....
Richmond, VA
Genesis Model Type
1G Genesis Sedan (2009-2014)
Here are the new all-weather fitted mats for my ‘19 Santa Fe. They are beutiiiful.
I’m guessing the Genesis mats are similar. They are similar in concept to WeatherTech mats and they fit perfectly. There are two mats in the rear. No hump saddle. They just came into stock and I don’t know their price. I don’t know what they cost because they came “free” as part of my purchase deal 6 months ago. I finally got them last week.

Attachments

Mr. Incredible

SUSTAINING MEMBER
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80 Sport
If they just had copper stitching. That would make all the difference.

there was a legit company advertising on Facebook that did claim to have the copper stitching to match the g80 Sport, but for the life of me I can't find the thread.

There were several scams on FB about these mats, offering them for $60-$130, The legit company that makes them charges $215, and they have great reviews all over the internet, but damn if I can't remember the name or find the link..