• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2009 Genesis" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2009 Genesis Sedan" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

FOR SALE: 2019 Genesis G70 3.3T

Canyonwlf7

Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Fully loaded Sport, it only has 600 miles, it’s hands down the best car I’ve ever had, my wife wants to live closer to her job so we are looking to buy a new House, May need to get rid of some debt, not sure yet, have to meet with a Loan officer, in the meantime I thought I’d list this beautiful car and if a serious buyer comes along then I’ll sell it, can always buy another one after we settle on the new house;)
No BS I paid MSRP because these are rare, I will sell for a reasonable offer, I expect people here are grown ups, so no lowballing please, I paid 51k roughly including freight, I will except no less than 45k, hopefully the Loan Officer will say I can keep it, it’s super fast, unbelievable!

Attachments

Mr. Incredible

SUPPORTING MEMBER
SUSTAINING MEMBER
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80 Sport

TurtleBoy

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Colorado
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!

Canyonwlf7

Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Price reduction to 44k, awesome car, just not the right time for me, let my loss be your gain,

CoVaG70

Hampton Roads, VA
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Fully loaded Sport, it only has 600 miles, it’s hands down the best car I’ve ever had, my wife wants to live closer to her job so we are looking to buy a new House, May need to get rid of some debt, not sure yet, have to meet with a Loan officer, in the meantime I thought I’d list this beautiful car and if a serious buyer comes along then I’ll sell it, can always buy another one after we settle on the new house;)
No BS I paid MSRP because these are rare, I will sell for a reasonable offer, I expect people here are grown ups, so no lowballing please, I paid 51k roughly including freight, I will except no less than 45k, hopefully the Loan Officer will say I can keep it, it’s super fast, unbelievable!
You are in my neck of the woods (I recognize where your picture is taken; I drive by there almost daily)! I'm shocked I've never seen your G70! I have a black G70 3.3T. I haven't seen another G70 in Hampton Roads yet!

Just curious, which dealer did you buy your G70 from?

Avocent

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Your 9 month sales odyssey is not inspiring confidence in resale value ! Haha. Glad I leased I guess.

Hmm I don't know I kind of like having a fully paid off car with 0 dollars out monthly. Of course I purchased mine used with 49 miles at a great discount. Buy right and never pay full retail but that's me.

Good luck with the sale OP

Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
Pedal Commander
hyundai palisade forums