2019 Genesis G80 Review

kenbefound

Registered Member
Springfield, MA
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
Agree, all the reasons I bought one.
Have you test driven the G70? I understand there is a significant difference in the character of these cars but drawn to aspects of both. Would be interested in feedback from someone who has compared them & knows at least one of them well.

EdP

Supporting Member
SUPPORTING MEMBER
SUSTAINING MEMBER
Parrish, FL
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80
Have you test driven the G70? I understand there is a significant difference in the character of these cars but drawn to aspects of both. Would be interested in feedback from someone who has compared them & knows at least one of them well.
No, have not even seen one in person yet. My perception is the G70 handles a bit tighter, sportier, but that is only from what I've read. If I had to drive across the country tomorrow, I think either one would be great, but if the destination was Pike's Peak, the 70 would be a better choice.

NLJ

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
12" longer, 2" wider. The G80 probably feels like a vault in comparison. More of an executive sedan than a sports sedan!

Last edited:
Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.