• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2009 Genesis" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2009 Genesis Sedan" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

2019 new thread...1st Gen custom pics!!

daviderle

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
2G Genesis Sedan (2015-2016)
That is just beautifuly done.
Although I love all the addtional toys the 5.0 brings to the table, I still do, at times, miss the R-Spec... ‘presence’.

MG8

Hasn't posted much yet...
is it just us??? where all the 1st gens at????? lol

66nexus

Been here awhile...
Loving the pics, keep them coming. I'll be posting more (and better quality) in the next 1.5 months.

MG8

Hasn't posted much yet...
That might be true for most of us, but not for Darekibmw, even though he abandnded the pure pleasures of the V8, with his new Havana red flaming hot little rocket.
im well aware of that just giving Darekibmw, shit lol all fun and i see that tune . his car is bad ass love the setup he got going on. one of the service managers in town has a g70 with that same tune and my gawd that thing just takes off. i give him shit " how about you take off those turbos then well see what happens or ill ask if i can borrow one " :ROFLMAO:

edizzle89

Registered Member
Columbus, IN
Genesis Model Type
1G Genesis Sedan (2009-2014)
wow 194k thats great all original?
i picked it up at 188k but as far as i can tell it's all original, nothing majorly wrong with it, needed a little attention when i got it but it's pretty great

Cali Gen

Registered Member
Bay Area, California
Genesis Model Type
1G Genesis Sedan (2009-2014)
Will be finishing the the chrome delete within the next month. Just waiting for the rain to stop.

Hopefully brembo swap within the next couple months as well. Will be sooo much better without chrome!

Attachments

Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
Pedal Commander
hyundai palisade forums