2019 new thread...1st Gen custom pics!!

Cali Gen

Registered Member
Bay Area, California
Genesis Model Type
1G Genesis Sedan (2009-2014)
View attachment 21330
My favorite angle of our cars! Dropping a YouTube Video Soon Stay Tuned!!
Im washing mine today ill grab a photo from this angle and post it as well!! She's got her new exhaust and the Brembos installed that i picked up from Xiaphin here on the forums! Super cool dude would definitely do business with him again. Video looked f$%king awesome btw great edit!

dareckibmw

Supporting Member
SUPPORTING MEMBER
Romeoville, IL
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80 Sport

Cali Gen

Registered Member
Bay Area, California
Genesis Model Type
Not my car but I wonder if here is on here? spotted him today at "Crown Rally" car show in Joliet, IL
It seem he has the wings badge from 2G, wheels from G80 sport and it's lowered, it looked good though.

View attachment 21518
There is a guy on youtube named xtalgic_ I think hes posted on here couple times a few years back he has that same exact setup if he had brembos pretty sure it that's him

dareckibmw

Supporting Member
SUPPORTING MEMBER
Romeoville, IL
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80 Sport

Cali Gen

Registered Member
Bay Area, California
Genesis Model Type
Yes yes....I remember him from our forum now.

Btw, I checked one of his video clips and I noticed that he drives with one of my friends (Timbro photo) and he puked in his car! HAHAHAHA!

Nahh it's actually a car in front of them a dude hangs out the window and blows chunks all over the front of his car.. but yeah hes got great video and content for the r spec/sedan

66nexus

Been here awhile...
On the one hand you'd think there'd be more Youtube content for our cars. but on the other hand it's also nice to be in a smaller niche set of enthusiasts. Even after 10 years of the car being out people still ask me to this day what kind of car it is.