• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2009 Genesis" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2009 Genesis Sedan" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

2019 new thread...1st Gen custom pics!!

MG8

Hasn't posted much yet...
and there is no replacing the sweet sound of playing in high rpms.

RemyBluePearl

Registered Member
SoCal
Genesis Model Type
1G Genesis Sedan (2009-2014)
The chrome makes me sad :(
So checking back on this thread and in April you said the chrome will be deleted in a month when the rain stops. So here we are and you set a goal now let’s achieve it. Chrome should be deleted and I don’t want any excuses 😁😆🤪

Cali Gen

Registered Member
Bay Area, California
Genesis Model Type
So checking back on this thread and in April you said the chrome will be deleted in a month when the rain stops. So here we are and you set a goal now let’s achieve it. Chrome should be deleted and I don’t want any excuses 😁😆🤪
Hahahaha I meaaaannnn you're not wrong I did say that.. haha but what I didnt say was that I'd be getting BCs and doing brembo swap haha so I mean stuff was getting done just not the stuff I had originally planned. 😁😁😁😂😂 but I am working on deleting chrome still all these months later haha I'm considering on maybe wrapping it with a 5d carbon gloss.. hmmmmmm idk
May or may not be getting a few tid bits

Last edited:

Codygfl

Genesis Model Type

Attachments

Cali Gen

Registered Member
Bay Area, California
Genesis Model Type
Got Some big big changes coming in soon! Be on the look out. Also is anyone feels like following the 3.8 BHarney. Follow me on Instagram I just made an account to document the journey to a turbocharged sedan @California_XGenX

Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
Pedal Commander
hyundai palisade forums