• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2009 Genesis" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2009 Genesis Sedan" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

2020 Genesis G90 - World Premiere from Korea (In-depth design review)

the.tru.albertan

Getting familiar with the group...
Red Deer, Alberta
Genesis Model Type
2G Genesis Sedan (2015-2016)
The new grille design takes a little getting used to. But it's not bad. Cadillac pulled it off. Genesis is pulling it off here.

The wheels, uhh, not so much.

Overall, a great looking car, minus the wheels.

Ormond

Florida
Better look

Here is a ride and drive review by the same man in Korea. The back reminds me of a Lincoln Continental. The interior looks great and the car has much more presence.

When will it arrive here?

the.tru.albertan

Red Deer, Alberta
Genesis Model Type
According to the latest information provided by Genesis Canada, our neighbor to the north will get only one trim level of the G90 equipped with the more powerful of the two engines, though the smaller engine will be available by special order. We expect both trims to remain available in the United States, and though pricing hasn’t yet been revealed, we expect just a modest bump over 2019 pricing to account for the new standard features. Current prices range from $68,350 to $72,850.

Looks like Canadians have to special order the 3.3T. I assume those prices above are in USD.

The 2020 Genesis G90 will be available to buy in summer of 2019.

Mcc

Supporting Member
SUPPORTING MEMBER
Los Angeles
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G90

G80guy

Been here awhile...
Northeast
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80 Sport
Geez how long will it take to clean those wheels now? Too many nooks...

AcerOne

Hasn't posted much yet...
Calgary, Canada.
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G90
When you decide to upgrade I might be interested in your car. How long have you had it & how many kilometers?
Shes only got 14,000kms on it. I will definitely reach out when the time to upgrade comes around. Its an amazing car. Thought i would really miss my 15 Genesis (sig pic) but this is just a whole new level of comfort and luxury!

Scottish Guy

Hasn't posted much yet...
Crieff, Scotland, UK
Genesis Model Type
I like the red tail light stretching the full width of the trunk lid, that's a feature of Lincolns I think.

There's a fair amount of filching design details from other luxury brands.

Same here with the wheel design, pesky Koreans, doing away with wheel nuts , who da thunked it ?