• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2009 Genesis" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2009 Genesis Sedan" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

2021 Genesis GV60 Spy Shots

Sal Collaziano

Genesis Motors Forum
Staff member
Palm Beach, Florida
Genesis Model Type
2G Genesis Sedan (2015-2016)
A prototype for the second of three planned SUVs at Genesis has been spotted for the first time. The prototype is for a compact model expected to be badged a GV60. Think a Korean rival to the Audi Q3 and BMW X1. Read more...

2021-genesis-gv60-spy-shots--photo-credit-s-baldauf-sb-medien_100720143_l.jpg

3.3 Rulz

SUSTAINING MEMBER
Las Vegas, NV
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
It's a mistake from the website, it is the GV70 and not GV60, baffles me as to why they keep doing that mistake
My bad, I really thought it was pics of a GV60 in camo for testing.

I'm really interested in a GV60, good compromise between a sedan and a crossover, just wanna know the price of one fully loaded, AWD, with 3.5T engine if it comes with that powertrain.

Fun and Joy

Registered Member
60053 Metro Chicago
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
The spy shots certainly are of the vehicle we expect to be released as a GV70 before the end of the year. I know we expect the next SUV would be a GV90 to complete with BMW X7 and Audi Q7. However I just read today that Genesis has announced their next SUV will be all electric. Perhaps following a GV90.

janabanana

Genesis Model Type
2G Genesis Sedan (2015-2016)
Question: Will the GV70 have a more sporty feel like the G70? I currently have a G80 and drove a G70 and really prefer my G80. But the GV80 is just way too big for me so was contemplating waiting for the GV70.

3.3 Rulz

SUSTAINING MEMBER
Las Vegas, NV
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
But the GV80 is just way too big for me so was contemplating waiting for the GV70.
Same boat here (GV70), being sporty and planted helps too, looking forward to them testing/reviewing the new 2.5T engine, to see what kind of 0-60 time it gets, and most importantly to see if the power and torque is linear and not have much turbo lag.
GV60 is a long way off before we see it for real I think, we might get some spy shots next year if they're serious about making it.

Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
Pedal Commander
hyundai palisade forums