• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2009 Genesis" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2009 Genesis Sedan" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

2021 Genesis GV70 First Render

YEH

Registered Member
NYC/MD
Do a comparison of the S90 with the G80 and you will find more similarities than with the Cadenza's quirky styling.
I am just glad that we on this thread and on others I guess, still have the car bug and contribute to the variety of brands and car types out there. It would be a dull life if we drove around in silver Chevy Cruzes all around. 😪
The greenhouse for the S90 and Cadenza are nearly identical, esp. the rear window panel (diff. for the G80).

By the way, the 3.8 is a V6, not V8. Had it on my G80 and loved it. My G90 has the 3.3TT and it does scoot with more fervor. 3 months into this lease and already thinking about the next car - decisions decisions.
Typo on my part.

squijello

Registered Member
Toronto, Ontario
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
I decided to buy a 2020 G70 Sport yesterday... I really hope they don't change the the car for the 2021 model year in just a few months... That said, there hasn't been any mention of it or spy shots so hopefully it won't happen until 2022 or later.

Twolf

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
2G Genesis Sedan (2015-2016)
I decided to buy a 2020 G70 Sport yesterday... I really hope they don't change the the car for the 2021 model year in just a few months... That said, there hasn't been any mention of it or spy shots so hopefully it won't happen until 2022 or later.
So you have the new car already? Are the 20's out? Color?

Beefer

I’m faster
Richmond, VA
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
That’s hot. I can “almost” forgive the exhaust.

Twolf

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
C Class side styling with new G90 type tail lights. Not necessarily bad looking.
I take it back. Just saw the video and too much GM Blazer-like side view. The downward sloping accent line kinda ruins it as it has no purpose. Paiisades is nicer.

the.tru.albertan

Getting familiar with the group...
Red Deer, Alberta
Genesis Model Type
^ Yah. The rear just slopes too much. My gf said it looks too much like a hatchback... and she hates hatchbacks. Too bad because the rest of it looks great.

Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
Pedal Commander
hyundai palisade forums