• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2009 Genesis" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2009 Genesis Sedan" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

3.3 T Advanced AWD

tompass

Been here awhile...
SC
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Sorry. Need to know what is the brand and model of the OEM all season tire that Genesis puts on on on the Advanced 3.3 AWD.

Ernie3647

Been here awhile...
SUSTAINING MEMBER
Middletown NY
Sorry. Need to know what is the brand and model of the OEM all season tire that Genesis puts on on on the Advanced 3.3 AWD.
This is the all season tire on all AWD models.
As far as I know and have seen.
P1010914.JPG

tompass

Been here awhile...
SC
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
No? on AWD? Michelin MXM4?...

tompass

Been here awhile...
SC
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Both very close in performance but local shop wants $900 for Michelin and $500 for Continentals with my exchange.

danygenesis

Registered Member
Miami, FL
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Both very close in performance but local shop wants $900 for Michelin and $500 for Continentals with my exchange.
That's a big difference. ($100 each tire) The Conti's DWS are very good tires too. The A/S +3 are not $100 better than the DWS. ;)