3.5L V6 GV80 tune up

Got Pipe

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Southern Utah
Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis GV80
Motor in gv70 3.5t is the same as the gv80 3.5t.
But the stock plugs can NOT handle the additional heat from the extra boost In Maps 2 & 3. But trying to find the correct colder plugs
To replace the OE plugs is harder than I thought. Especially if changing them could possibly void my 100,000 warranty.
Anything you do that modifies the engine boost and parameters will void your warranty. Hopefully none of us do have an issue, but if anyone thinks for one second the factory won't be able to tell the engine was "told" to make more boost and "add" more fuel they are up in the night. You have to pay to play. JMO

Looking to update and upgrade your Genesis luxury sport automobile? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

EddieSk1LLz

Registered Member
Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis GV80
Anything you do that modifies the engine boost and parameters will void your warranty. Hopefully none of us do have an issue, but if anyone thinks for one second the factory won't be able to tell the engine was "told" to make more boost and "add" more fuel they are up in the night. You have to pay to play. JMO
They know 100%. In fact due to my misfiring i popped some codes that were automatically sent to Genesis. I recvd emails.

led lit velossatech high performance big mouth ram air snorkels airscoops for your genesis
The Genesis License Plate Frame
Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
hyundai palisade forums
Protect your vehicle from code scanners