3.8 GDI Badge for 3.8 Owners

CTX-SLPR

Hasn't posted much yet...
So I have this to say in summary, I still think Korean Auto Imports is still a dodgy outfit but they had the badges and I couldn't find them anywhere else so I took a chance on $19.99 plus shipping for them

The communication was nonexistant but what showed up ~1.5 months after I ordered them is pretty much exactly what is in the picture other than it's two individual parts vs. the common foam one. I'll put pictures up when I put them on along with the rear wings but I think it will be a nice touch to make my 2012 3.8 base model look a bit more unique.

Now to just fund a matching size HYUNDAI script for the other side of the trunk lid.

Mark_888

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
1G Genesis Sedan (2009-2014)
So I have this to say in summary, I still think Korean Auto Imports is still a dodgy outfit but they had the badges and I couldn't find them anywhere else so I took a chance on $19.99 plus shipping for them
The communication was nonexistant but what showed up ~1.5 months after I ordered them is pretty much exactly what is in the picture other than it's two individual parts vs. the common foam one. I'll put pictures up when I put them on along with the rear wings but I think it will be a nice touch to make my 2012 3.8 base model look a bit more unique.

Now to just fund a matching size HYUNDAI script for the other side of the trunk lid.
They left the Hyundai name off the trunk for a reason. I suggest you do the same.

CTX-SLPR

Hasn't posted much yet...
They left the Hyundai name off the trunk for a reason. I suggest you do the same.
They have left the script off of pretty much all of their cars for a while now just going with the "flying H". As a way to continue to connect the Genesis with the brand but focus more on the uniqueness of the car. So off goes the "flying H" and on goes 3/4in tall letters on the left side of the trunk.

The Genesis License Plate Frame
Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
hyundai palisade forums