4.6 Flowmaster super 44's

JBradley0181

Hasn't posted much yet...
Took the Gen to Henry's Muffler Shop a local Raleigh shop today and put on super 44's left the resonator on can go back and put the x-pipe on and remove cats in front of said resonator...Need opinions my girlfriend hate's it but I seem to like it for now.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=giYaFEz_jL8&feature=share&list=UUA6AuBQi1YibKgK6_K5N6QQ"]09 Hyundai Genesis 4.6 - YouTube[/ame]

JBradley0181

I'll have to check in the morning on my way to work since it's like a new toy for a kid well a very big kid I didn't do much cruising.lol

JBradley0181

Drone report. At low rpm's there is slight drone but with the air on full blast and radio on 10 it's not really noticeable.

Vermillion3

Been here awhile....
KY, USA
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80
Drone report. At low rpm's there is slight drone but with the air on full blast and radio on 10 it's not really noticeable.
Unfortunately the above cursing configuration is unacceptable when the wife/girlfriend is in the car as its too cold and too loud then all you will be left with is the drone....from the car of course. :D

Thx for posting I am on the fence with putting some type of exhaust on my 4.6.

JBradley0181

Ok so I went back to the shop and had them cut the resonator off and put a x-pipe in. I did leave the second set of convertors [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1txctkDkCU&feature=share&list=UUA6AuBQi1YibKgK6_K5N6QQ"]Hyundai Genesis 4.6 flowmaster super 44s - YouTube[/ame]

JBradley0181

With X pipe 500. Still cheaper then a kit and every place I go people say sounds great and ask what kind of car is it.

g_313147

Ok so I went back to the shop and had them cut the resonator off and put a x-pipe in. I did leave the second set of convertors [ame="[URL][MEDIA=youtube]_1txctkDkCU[/MEDIA]"]Hyundai[/URL] Genesis 4.6 flowmaster super 44s - YouTube[/ame]
Do you remember the part number on the Super 44s? I hate the popping the muffler delete creates and these seem to muffle that just enough. Sounds good.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.