• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2009 Genesis" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2009 Genesis Sedan" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

$50.00 test drive? Really

johnny3fingers

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
2G Genesis Sedan (2015-2016)
I think you're right....I reacted without fully reading it.....was think they have big balls to charge for test drives

EdP

Supporting Member
SUPPORTING MEMBER
SUSTAINING MEMBER
Parrish, FL
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80

OMG70

Master Bruce!
LA/OC, California
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
So, after the test drive did you walk out to your new G70 and use the $50 to refill the gas that you used to get to the dealership in the first place? Haha
It was before the G70 was released, but that $50 definitely spent on gas 🤣

I felt a little bad because they had a new salesman (probably 19 years old) take me on the drive. He was so nervous that I lead the entire conversation for him and gave him some sales tips/advice at the end. He completely forgot to tell me his name until I reminded him at the end LOL

Alfer

Registered Member
USA
Genesis Model Type
2G Genesis Sedan (2015-2016)
Every year they have a "new car" show in town to show off all the new model cars etc. Every year Lincoln would give you a $75 Visa Gift card just for test driving one of their cars at the local dealership. My buddy and I would go every year, sign up for the card, go to dealer and every time the salesmen would always just roll their eyes and sign the form but never make us drive anything since they knew it was a waste of time.

Free money! :)

Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
Pedal Commander
hyundai palisade forums